We Got Soul - Wellingborough

Guest Baz

Monthly shout out for this

:thumbsup:

:D WE GOT SOUL, , for an uplifting blend of 60's & 70's dance floor soul /northern soul rareities + classics , and any thing else with that soul groove! come along.

"WE GOT SOUL"

@

THE WORKING MENS CLUB

CANNON ST, WELLINGBOROUGH, NORTHANTS nn8 4dj

(large wooden dance floor+ cheap drinks!)

FRIDAY 29 SEPTEMBER

DJ'S

Mr Allsorts/Steve Phillis/ Bazzer/Pete Gent/Pete Mayes

+ Guest dj

8.30 till 1.00am

£4.00 b4 10.30pm £5.00 after!

AMPLE PARKING IN MATALAN CAR PARK ONLY 200 YRDS DOWN THE ROAD

For more info/directions etc Email: j.allsorts@ntlworld.com please visit our website

ps any one travelling,please watch out for the speed camera on london rd! blush.gif

one of our residents plays cd's, otherwise its srictly vinyl.

Edited by Baz
  • Replies 18
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest mrallsorts

Thanks once again for the shout Baz! :lol:

working my b*llocks off at the mo and I'm finding It hard to fit it all in :wicked:

Nice to see you both last fri at lennys do Karen :wicked:

Hope you've been ok Winnie.....haven't seen you for a while ...you've misssed some great nights :P

As usual I'm looking forward to hearing some of your new finds Stevie :lol:

See you all friday :lol:

Thanks once again for the shout Baz! :P

working my b*llocks off at the mo and I'm finding It hard to fit it all in :lol:

Nice to see you both last fri at lennys do Karen :wicked:

Hope you've been ok Winnie.....haven't seen you for a while ...you've misssed some great nights :lol:

As usual I'm looking forward to hearing some of your new finds Stevie :lol:

See you all friday :P

===============

Been fine thanks :wicked: Have missed a couple recently, but have always enjoyed the ones I've been to. Great atmosphere at your nights, and you can't buy atmosphere

Winnie:-)

Hey dont know if i will be there for this atmosphear packed event ....MAN FLU...or that`s what my doughter say`s it is :angry: .. hope it goes well, as i`m shure it will..allways enjoy this one :shades:

Hey dont know if i will be there for this atmosphear packed event ....MAN FLU...or that`s what my doughter say`s it is :angry: .. hope it goes well, as i`m shure it will..allways enjoy this one :huh:

Hmmm is that what you call it sir.....myself and Lisa think its something else :shades:

Is lorry and the bedford lot going? glyn

Guest mrallsorts

Hey dont know if i will be there for this atmosphear packed event ....MAN FLU...or that`s what my doughter say`s it is :angry: .. hope it goes well, as i`m shure it will..allways enjoy this one :D

get well soon my friend :D x

===============

Been fine thanks :D Have missed a couple recently, but have always enjoyed the ones I've been to. Great atmosphere at your nights, and you can't buy atmosphere

Winnie:-)

Always a great atmosphere, and a good night in both terms of music and the people.

See you all later. :D

Hmmm is that what you call it sir.....myself and Lisa think its something else :rolleyes: ....no you cant meen...not that... iv`e had me tonsells out... :lol::D:lol:

Is lorry and the bedford lot going? glyn

Another good night, numbers down a little, but atmosphere still good :ohmy:

Thats strange Winnie! i never see you there, but i remember talking to your evil twin Vinnie ph34r.gif

Thats strange Winnie! i never see you there, but i remember talking to your evil twin Vinnie :thumbsup:

=============

He's the one that surfaces when I'm pissed. These multiple personalities are a bugger to control, Minnie is the worst one, she likes mice and cheese.......hmmm wonder if she said rice and peas :D