A Few Goodies For Sale

soulwaxusa

Howdy! Just back from the Allentown PA 45rpm record show ... I'm back in the Bronx getting ready for the baseball playoffs (not that most Soul Source readers care about such things!) so before the Yankees start their post season here's a short sales list. I can be reached directly at soulwaxusa at aol dot com. Shipping within the US is $2.75. Overseas shipping via airmail is $6 for one disc (UK, Europe, Japan etc...). Each additional disc is $1.50 extra. All records are originals (no boots or repros!) unless otherwise noted. Standard US grading is used ... M, VG, G with pluses and minuses used. I do not use E as is common with UK grading. A VG++ record is very clean. Paypal is the best, safest, and fastest payment method however I can also accept money orders in US dollars drawn on a US bank or well concealed cash (your risk) via registered mail. Message me or email directly for availability. If I hold a disc for you definite payment arrangements must be made within 5 days or I reserve the right to sell the discs elsewhere. Thanks! Barry

Lee McDonals I Still Believe in Love Silk City Sound M- with slight dish listen here... LEEMCDONALD.mp3 $100

Vonns So Many Days King demo A side VG+ Bside VG/VG+ $100

LaBrenda Ben The Chaperone Gordy demo VG++ clean! $100

Angela Jefferson I Can Feel Myself M-I-C very rare sister funk M- with a noticeable dish that does not affect play M- listen here... ANGELAJEFFERSON.mp3 M- $235

Sweethearts Beauty is Just Skin Deep Kent demo nice VG++ $200

Bobby Valentin Bad Breath Fania gold label VG+++ boogaloo mod $100

Willie Johnson What I'm Going to Do VG+++ good Modern listen...

WILLIEJOHNSON.mp3 $50

Valiant Trio I'll Make Her Mine EV Rare Detriot VG+ with the start of a presure crack extending from the label into the end of the playing grooves. Hard to notice unless you look carefully... no affect on play! $75

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Howdy! Just back from the Allentown PA 45rpm record show ... I'm back in the Bronx getting ready for the baseball playoffs (not that most Soul Source readers care about such things!) so before the Yankees start their post season here's a short sales list. I can be reached directly at soulwaxusa at aol dot com. Shipping within the US is $2.75. Overseas shipping via airmail is $6 for one disc (UK, Europe, Japan etc...). Each additional disc is $1.50 extra. All records are originals (no boots or repros!) unless otherwise noted. Standard US grading is used ... M, VG, G with pluses and minuses used. I do not use E as is common with UK grading. A VG++ record is very clean. Paypal is the best, safest, and fastest payment method however I can also accept money orders in US dollars drawn on a US bank or well concealed cash (your risk) via registered mail. Message me or email directly for availability. If I hold a disc for you definite payment arrangements must be made within 5 days or I reserve the right to sell the discs elsewhere. Thanks! Barry

Lee McDonals I Still Believe in Love Silk City Sound M- with slight dish listen here... LEEMCDONALD.mp3 $100

Vonns So Many Days King demo A side VG+ Bside VG/VG+ $100

LaBrenda Ben The Chaperone Gordy demo VG++ clean! $100

Angela Jefferson I Can Feel Myself M-I-C very rare sister funk M- with a noticeable dish that does not affect play M- listen here... ANGELAJEFFERSON.mp3 M- $235

Sweethearts Beauty is Just Skin Deep Kent demo nice VG++ $200

Bobby Valentin Bad Breath Fania gold label VG+++ boogaloo mod $100

Willie Johnson What I'm Going to Do VG+++ good Modern listen...

WILLIEJOHNSON.mp3 $50

Valiant Trio I'll Make Her Mine EV Rare Detriot VG+ with the start of a presure crack extending from the label into the end of the playing grooves. Hard to notice unless you look carefully... no affect on play! $75

Hey Barry,

Hope all's well...

You can stick me down for the Bobby Valentin, please!

Best as always,

TONY :)

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert