Sylvester Potts From The Contours

Monday 2nd oct till 11th i will be in Detroit. on tuesday 3rd i will be linking up with sylvester potts from the contours to go live on the radio on a show call "THE RIGHT TRACK" link is https://www.wfm.radio.org/

its on from 9pm till 11pm for anyone who is intrested. slyvester will be talking about the group histroy and about the weekender. Also comming on the show soon before the weekender is jj barnes and the andantes.

i will be in Detroit with the one and only Bill Randle who knows many Detroit recording artist and producers, so its a dream come true for me.

if any one knows any good record shops i do know a few there but just in case.

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Great stuff Chalky , hope you make it back alive after hearing the horror stories you'll face out there after talking to Ian on Sunday morning at the boot sale.You should have taken him with you. Don't fancy your chances much :lol::)

On a serious note I'll be listening to the show and will record it and post it up again on my website.

Social source share

Dont forget Chalky will be on live on The Right track Radio show with Sylvester Potts in just under a hour . You can listen online between 9 - 11pm. Dont miss it!

Try this link the one he's given is the wrong one

WWW.WFMRADIO.ORG

Click listen live when the page opens.

I will record the show and post it up on here and on my website if anyone cant make it.

Social source share

Dont forget Chalky will be on live on The Right track Radio show with Sylvester Potts in just under a hour . You can listen online between 9 - 11pm. Dont miss it!

Try this link the one he's given is the wrong one

WWW.WFMRADIO.ORG

Click listen live when the page opens.

I will record the show and post it up on here and on my website if anyone cant make it.

I get a message saying the file is corrupt and can't be opened.

help

Social source share

Its you thats corrupt Dave not the link :thumbsup:

Its working fine here just listening now.

just a slight worry as Sylvester Potts has been mentioned and will be on around 10pm but no mention of Chalky. Hope he's made it OK.

Any probs I'm recording it and I'll put it on a CD for you if you cant connect Dave.

Social source share

Guest Carl Dixon

Nice programme Harry and Di!

It sounded great. I think we had a few Detroiters listening to the programme too. Did you meet up with Sis? Her brother is the bass player with The Dramatics and they are cousins to one of The Contours. Only in Detroit! Well done Chalky for sorting this one out. Can't wait to hear the J J Barnes interview next week.

Edited by Carl Dixon
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!