VAVAVOOM Resident Dj's:

Ady Lupton, Yann Vatiste

Upstairs Room:

Northern Soul, 60's, 70's & Crossover

Special Guest Dj's:

Dave Flynn, Arthur Fenn, Alan H,

Tony Smith, Nick Hackett & Joel

Downstairs Room: Modern Room

Miles Eastwick, Paul Sutton, Mark Randell, Arthur Fenn, John & Alison Nightingale

Ben Summers

Advanced tickets only

£15 (Cash, Cheque & Paypal)

Bookings: yannvatiste@mac.com

vavavoom_new_13_october.jpg(post-3542-11

Edited by Yann V
  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

:yes: I dont think little Ady looks tough enough,nice fella but not a gangster !!

joking aside looking foward to this one its always busy,but a nice friendly crowd(no gangsters).They always serve a good pint in the place as well..

If the last one was anything to go by it'll be a packer. :lol:

Even I might make it along to the Antiques Roadshow on the 10th Yann! :lol:

Looks like a fun night mate. BTW who is Mark Ranson? Should this be Mark Randell? Or have I got my wires crossed?

Miles

Guest Tom Walsh

Thanks Miles...

I've just uncrossed your wires

Too much red Wine!!!

Yann

RED WINE! I'll have a some of that Yann,

hope its a nice Bordeaux!

I love a good Pomerol!

ROLL ON 13th!!!!!

Maybe we will have a few glasses!

:shades::huh::huh:

https://web.mac.com/yannvatiste/iWeb/Va-Va-...yer%202006.html

9.00pm-3.00am

£7OTD

Residents: Pete Hulatt, Ady Lupton & Yann Vatiste

Very Specials Guests:

Dean Anderson & Mick H

Wooden Dance Floor & Amazing Sound System

Clockwork 96 Pentonville Road London N1 9JB

How to get there:

https://web.mac.com/yannvatiste/iWeb/Va-Va-...lub%20Info.html

VAVAVOOM SOUL CLUB is pleased to announce a New Year Eve Party in London

From 8pm-6.00am

2ROOMS / 400 max capacity

VAVAVOOM Resident Dj's:

Ady Lupton, Yann Vatiste

Upstairs Room:

Special Guest Dj's:

Miles Eastwick, Paul Sutton, Mark Randell, Arthur Fenn, John & Alison Nightingale

Ben Summers

Advanced tickets only

Was looking for options for New Year,this sounds the business :shades::huh:

Guest woolie mark

really looking forward to this night - couldn't make the last one but heard excellent reports from those who did

is miles allowed out to play again now then? :D

:D

https://web.mac.com/yannvatiste/iWeb/Va-Va-...yer%202006.html

9.00pm-3.00am

£7OTD

Residents: Pete Hulatt, Ady Lupton & Yann Vatiste

Very Specials Guests:

Dean Anderson & Mick H

Wooden Dance Floor & Amazing Sound System

Clockwork 96 Pentonville Road London N1 9JB

How to get there:

https://web.mac.com/yannvatiste/iWeb/Va-Va-...lub%20Info.html

Hi all, not quite sure if I know what im doing,all a bit new to this computer lark.

Just to add to what Yann's already pointed out,it's a great venue upstairs at clockwork reminisent of the Dome only a bit smaller(better sound system tho :shades: )only joking personally I always thought the dome system sounded good although others disagreed(obviously not drinking enough). Music policy is pushing the rarer quality 60's,70's,crossover & a touch of modern, hopefully something a little bit different.

Since the demise of the capitol soul club,scenesville & these old shoes etc, there's not been too much happening in london on the rare soul scene apart from the 100club, solid hit soul,valatone plus a few other nights here & there so it'd be good if we can make this a regular event & put London firmly back on the rare soul map.

It's been a while since Dean's dj'd in london & Mick H always goes down a storm down here so don't miss out what should be a great night,we aim to please!

Hope to see you on the 13th

cheers ady.

VAVAVOOM SOUL CLUB is pleased to announce a New Year Eve Party in London

From 8pm-6.00am

2ROOMS / 400 max capacity

VAVAVOOM Resident Dj's:

Ady Lupton, Yann Vatiste

Upstairs Room:

Special Guest Dj's:

Ben Summers

Advanced tickets only

Guest woolie mark

Errm Modern Mark :thumbsup:

Sorry mate couldn't resist :thumbsup:

sarcastic bugger :thumbsup:

i meant is it:

cross the board

7ts/crossover

tent/club

garage/house

r&b/2step

modern oldies/midtempo/disco/boogie

mecca/shufflers/funk

.....of course it's all just disco, and it all still sucks, to you baz :yes:

:yes:

cross the board

Sounds about right

The Dj's will run the show

At the end of the day, New year should be a great party with no politics just quality soul music!!!

Don't forget we are Kicking off on Friday the 13th of October this time:

Music policy is pushing the rarer quality 60's,70's,crossover & a touch of modern

Yann

Guest woolie mark

If any record dealers(apart from those I've already spoken to) want tables reserved please let me know before the 13th,

cheers ady

that's the most pathetic bump ever ady (except maybe asking what the music policy is in the modern room)

wicked.gif

Guest Marcelle

If any record dealers(apart from those I've already spoken to) want tables reserved please let me know before the 13th,

cheers ady

BOO .... Thanks Ady have checked out a couple of those hotels, looks like we will be in the South on the Fri then back up to Sunny Prestatyn on the Sat .... :lol:

Oh I dont need a table YET ..... :lol: collection still rather SMALL "but from small acorns blah blah blah "

Marcelle xx

that's the most pathetic bump ever ady (except maybe asking what the music policy is in the modern room)

:lol:

That was a legitamate question i'll have you know, btw well done for asking the question re modern room music policy, i would have asked you to mail something like that but you beat me to it. Doh! :lol:

Hope you're well mate, will go & record those cd's i keep promising to do for you.

Seriously though if any (record)dealers are coming just need to know as may need to move additional tables upstairs.

Ta..

That was a legitamate question i'll have you know, btw well done for asking the question re modern room music policy, i would have asked you to mail something like that but you beat me to it. Doh! :thumbsup:

Hope you're well mate, will go & record those cd's i keep promising to do for you.

Seriously though if any (record)dealers are coming just need to know as may need to move additional tables upstairs.

Ta..

Ady,

you were gonna send me some hotel details. If you aint got any then I might see if I can blag some of the others into driving up. Let me know , cheers Mark.

you were gonna send me some hotel details. If you aint got any then I might see if I can blag some of the others into driving up. Let me know , cheers Mark.

hi mark, sorry been so busy forgot about hotel details. when did i say that anyway?

there's the jurys inn pretty much next door but £100 per room suppose not too bad if you can get 3 in there or travellodge kings cross £70 not far 10-15min walk both had availabilities when i checked yesterday.

good luck ady

Guest Tom Walsh

HOTELS..SLEEP..whatever happened to staying wide awake all night thumbsup.gif

To right m8! hope Mr Lupton is going to entertain us as usual!

Enjoyed the last one! spinning a few tunes!

:shhh::D

hi mark, sorry been so busy forgot about hotel details. when did i say that anyway?

there's the jurys inn pretty much next door but £100 per room suppose not too bad if you can get 3 in there or travellodge kings cross £70 not far 10-15min walk both had availabilities when i checked yesterday.

good luck ady

cheers Ady, I'm sure you text me about it? but then again I aint to sure of much these days. Cheers to Yann aswell as he has a better grasp on cost than you Mr Lupton, champagne taste and beer money. Nothing changes.Hopefully will get there somehow.Mark.

Guest woolie mark

HOTELS..SLEEP..whatever happened to staying wide awake all night :thumbsup:

london scene hasn't been the same since you moved to WSM nick.........no one to lead us astray like you always did :thumbsup:

Guest Tom Walsh

Forget too mention

The cafe downstair are doing some 20inch pizza at reasonnable price...then champagne & beers....

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT MR LUPTONS GOING 2 DO WITH A 20inch PIZZA!!!!!

THEN CHAMPAGNE & BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(sad.gif:(

This is one of Adys party tricks I havn't seen!

I'VE SEEN MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Might be one he wants to forget! :(

and don't challenge him to climb up a wall......and don't let him near a bottle of brut33 either

so I got away lightly then ! laugh.gif

Guest woolie mark

cheers ady

i won't be needing a table thanks ady ohmy.gif

How'd this one go, few friends went down was very tempted myself thumbsup.gif
Hi Baz, the night went really well thanks. Great music,great people,great atmosphere! Thanks to all who made it & thanks to the Dj's especially Mick who drove all the way down from prestatyn & back agian,very much appreciated! Hope to see you all there again when we do another, but don't forget before then THE BIG ONE, NEW YEARS EVE which we have actually found another great venue for which we feel will be better suited for the event, details to follow shortly.

Once again A BIG THANK YOU to all who made it a great night & that managed to come along as well as going to Johnny's do last night(sorry i couldn't make it Johnny was exhausted,heard it went well! got your present & card here for next time i see ya).

cheers ady

Hi Baz, the night went really well thanks. Great music,great people,great atmosphere! Thanks to all who made it & thanks to the Dj's especially Mick who drove all the way down from prestatyn & back agian,very much appreciated! Hope to see you all there again when we do another, but don't forget before then THE BIG ONE, NEW YEARS EVE which we have actually found another great venue for which we feel will be better suited for the event, details to follow shortly.

Once again A BIG THANK YOU to all who made it a great night & that managed to come along as well as going to Johnny's do last night(sorry i couldn't make it Johnny was exhausted,heard it went well! got your present & card here for next time i see ya).

cheers ady

yes great night Ady, well done, we really enjoyed it. shame we couldn't stay late but babysitter had to get home at a sensible hour, and hence so did we wink.gif

Guest Leona M

yes great night Ady, well done, we really enjoyed it. shame we couldn't stay late but babysitter had to get home at a sensible hour, and hence so did we whistling.gif

Great to see you two out together.... shame you had to leave early. :D

What a line-up! Heard some outstanding tunes from all the DJ's - music policy was top drawer whistling.gif

Really looking forward to New Years Eve - we've invited some marauding Mancs down - just to lower the tone :D

Thanks Yann & Ady for another great night out!

Leona & Adi

Guest Tom Walsh

had a great night ady music was fantastic especialy Dean thanks for the session afterwards back at yours take care both see you soon

love tina and fudge

Yeah I second that!!!!!!

A great venue top sounds!!!

And a great session at Ady's with ace tunes played by Frank!!!!

TOM!! :unsure:blush.gif:lol: