Freeeeeee! Boogaloosoul - London - Sat 7th Oct

Boogaloo

Saturday 7th October.

Well, not quite free but at least we've got your attention. :thumbsup: Actually, it is if you're going onto Crossfire afterwards because we've done a deal with Ady and Rob. If you show a stamped Boogaloo flyer at the door of Crossfire you'll get your £4 knocked off the admission. Not bad eh? :thumbsup: So we can warm up at Boogaloo and finish off the night at Crossfire. :dance:

Guest dj's on the night are Dave (Walls of Heartache), Big Ian (Southside Soul Club) and Bearsy (Kent Soul Club) who will be joining Warren Boogaloo and Little Ian spinning the best in 'feel good' Northern Soul, Motown and RnB. See you there.

The Cellar Bar

King William 4th Pub and Hotel

155 Trafalgar Rd

Greenwich

SE10 9TX

Near Maze Hill BR and Greenwich Swimming Baths. For those with Sat Nav the pub is on the corner of Trafalgar Rd and King William Lane

Only £4 on the door (or free if you're going to Crossfire) - 8.00 'till 1.00

e-mail boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk or call Warren on 07838 181 375

Edited by boogaloo
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Saturday 7th October.

Well, not quite free but at least we've got your attention. :shades: Actually, it is if you're going onto Crossfire afterwards because we've done a deal with Ady and Rob. If you show a stamped Boogaloo flyer at the door of Crossfire you'll get your £4 knocked off the admission. Not bad eh? :huh: So we can warm up at Boogaloo and finish off the night at Crossfire. :dance:

Guest dj's on the night are Dave (Walls of Heartache), Big Ian (Southside Soul Club) and Bearsy (Kent Soul Club) who will be joining Warren Boogaloo and Little Ian spinning the best in 'feel good' Northern Soul, Motown and RnB. See you there.

The Cellar Bar

King William 4th Pub and Hotel

155 Trafalgar Rd

Greenwich

SE10 9TX

Near Maze Hill BR and Greenwich Swimming Baths. For those with Sat Nav the pub is on the corner of Trafalgar Rd and King William Lane

Only £4 on the door (or free if you're going to Crossfire) - 8.00 'till 1.00

e-mail boogaloosoul@yahoo.co.uk or call Warren on 07838 181 375

Bloody hell Warren. I thought you'd won the lottery reading the first line of this :huh::yes: , and I was going to ask to be your bestest friend :D . This should be a great nite, and its really good that two clubs have come together so that we can enjoy both events. Can't wait. Babysitter booked. You'd better give "Big" Ian two flyers :yes::yes: (only joking). Just have to sort out how many cars are going.

See you soon

Ciara

Bloody hell Warren. I thought you'd won the lottery reading the first line of this :huh::huh: , and I was going to ask to be your bestest friend :yes: . This should be a great nite, and its really good that two clubs have come together so that we can enjoy both events. Can't wait. Babysitter booked. You'd better give "Big" Ian two flyers :yes::yes: (only joking). Just have to sort out how many cars are going.

See you soon

Ciara

Thanks Ciara. Uhmmmm, think I'll have to have the flyers specially printed with a watermark so that there's no chance of 'Whitby style' counterfeiting. :shades:

Thanks Ciara. Uhmmmm, think I'll have to have the flyers specially printed with a watermark so that there's no chance of 'Whitby style' counterfeiting. :D

:D:(

Wouldn't it be great if all the Boogalooians that went to Crossfire in April, managed to come to Boogaloo first then off to Crossfire, cos if you remember there must have been about 40 of us. Lets hope.

Off to sunny Dymchurch now for the weekend. Speak to you later

Ciara

Guest Bearsy

Hi Warren,

Really looking forward to saturday as it will be an honour to grace the hallowed decks of Boogaloo and having the chance to play the tunes at one of my favourite nights on the northern soul/soul scene having been one of your regulars over the last couple of years, should be bringing a few of my Medway groupies with me too so it should be a night to remember looking at your dj line up.

Just got back from our Dymchurch weekend after doing 5 hours each night dj`ing (mainly drunk ) for the scooter masses as other dj`s let us down and having to turn down request after request for stuff like 50 cent, abba, garage and anything we can dance and sing along too thats in the charts :thumbsup: , so a chance to get back to what i like best is to say the least EXCITING.

See you saturday

Bearsy :thumbsup:

Hi Warren,

Really looking forward to saturday as it will be an honour to grace the hallowed decks of Boogaloo and having the chance to play the tunes at one of my favourite nights on the northern soul/soul scene having been one of your regulars over the last couple of years, should be bringing a few of my Medway groupies with me too so it should be a night to remember looking at your dj line up.

Just got back from our Dymchurch weekend after doing 5 hours each night dj`ing (mainly drunk ) for the scooter masses as other dj`s let us down and having to turn down request after request for stuff like 50 cent, abba, garage and anything we can dance and sing along too thats in the charts :thumbsup: , so a chance to get back to what i like best is to say the least EXCITING.

See you saturday

Bearsy :D

Sir, you make me blush with such lavish praise. See you Sat.

Regards

Warren 'the blushing' Boogaloo

Guest Bearsy

Sir, you make me blush with such lavish praise. See you Sat.

Regards

Warren 'the blushing' Boogaloo

i can picture you blushing as i type this :) , really looking forward to Saturday its going to be an absolute corker, cant stop playing me tunes trying to think what i might play.

see you on Saturday,

Bearsy :)

In that case it certainly was`nt Mr Magoo who laid it as thats a bit beyond his construction skills,

:lol::lol: I have it on strict information that as we speak Mr Boogaloo is actually trying the floor out. Ian and Martin haven't nailed his feet to the floor yet!!!!! :lol:

Ciara

Guest Bearsy

:lol::lol: I have it on strict information that as we speak Mr Boogaloo is actually trying the floor out. Ian and Martin haven't nailed his feet to the floor yet!!!!! :P

Ciara

Ciara im very interested to know what kind of part Martin could play in the construction of anything wood related, :lol:

only thing i can think of is under floor heating but could we risk a flood unless we all want to WADE IN THE WATER :D:D:D

Looking forward to Saturday night now - got some new stuff arrived today that I'm looking forward to playing.

See you Saturday!

Dave

ps Bearsy - Argyle vs Gillingham when you beat us 4 - 1 at your place a few seasons ago has got to be one of the most miserable away games I've been to.

Guest Bearsy

Looking forward to Saturday night now - got some new stuff arrived today that I'm looking forward to playing.

See you Saturday!

Dave

ps Bearsy - Argyle vs Gillingham when you beat us 4 - 1 at your place a few seasons ago has got to be one of the most miserable away games I've been to.

You want to try being a Gills fan at the moment its like being on a roller coaster ride,

what about when you beat us 2-1 at home park when we were 1-0 in the 90th minute, friio got them both, that season we went down by 1 goal. poxy game !!

Warren,

Have just seen the secret video footage of you spinning and doing backflips on the new dance floor - brilliant. :D:D

See you tomorrow nite.

Ciara

PS - How much is it worth to keep it secret!!!!! ranting_1.gif:shhh:

Warren,

Have just seen the secret video footage of you spinning and doing backflips on the new dance floor - brilliant. :D:D

See you tomorrow nite.

Ciara

PS - How much is it worth to keep it secret!!!!! ranting_1.gif:shhh:

Rare footage, indeed. Used to be the backflip kid back in the day. Well, it's the only time you'll see me doing the old moves and I can tell you my back is killing me today. :(

Really looking forward to tomorrow night. Big thanks to Ian and Mr Magoo for there stirling work on the dancefloor.

Warren 'the backflip baron' Boogaloo

Rare footage, indeed. Used to be the backflip kid back in the day. Well, it's the only time you'll see me doing the old moves and I can tell you my back is killing me today. :shhh:

Really looking forward to tomorrow night. Big thanks to Ian and Mr Magoo for there stirling work on the dancefloor.

Warren 'the backflip baron' Boogaloo

warren floor is now complete the word has gone out so exspect a big crowd ranting_1.gif lets hope theres room for your kick backflip spin or was it spin kick backflip?

little Ian

Will be stopping by this evening on the way to Crossfire :shhh:

No Shake! anymore, so missed a monthly RnB fix......so Mr Boogaloo...whadaya say, an ickle RnB set would go down a storm :D

Go on.....you know you want to ranting_1.gif

Guest kent soul club

Ciara im very interested to know what kind of part Martin could play in the construction of anything wood related, :D

only thing i can think of is under floor heating but could we risk a flood unless we all want to WADE IN THE WATER :(thumbsup.gif:D

HOW RUDE! :shhh:

Dance Floor - Excellent. :yes: Djs - Excellent. :wicked: Atmosphere - Excellent. :yes:

Warren,

A brilliant nite all round. :yes: I know we got there later than usual, but this has to be one of the best nights at Boogaloo. Shame we had to leave that little bit earlier to got to Crossfire. Sarf London is where it's at.

Ciara

Guest Bearsy

Thanks for another great night Warren it was a blast and all the Medway mob had a great time aswell, it was a pleasure to dj for you too as i really enjoyed myself behind them hallowed decks of Boogaloo.

Bearsy

Dance Floor - Excellent. sad.gif Djs - Excellent. sad.gif Atmosphere - Excellent. :(

Warren,

A brilliant nite all round. :( I know we got there later than usual, but this has to be one of the best nights at Boogaloo. Shame we had to leave that little bit earlier to got to Crossfire. Sarf London is where it's at.

Ciara

Thanks Ciara and ,although I do say so myself, a great night was had by all. thanks t all the djs on the night, really kept the floor movin' and groovin'. Left at 12.45 to go to Crossfire and I hear Bearsy stayed on the decks so long after closing time we've now unofficially turned the club into an allnighter. beer.gif

Looking forward to next months shinanagans.

Warren

Thanks Ciara and ,although I do say so myself, a great night was had by all. thanks t all the djs on the night, really kept the floor movin' and groovin'. Left at 12.45 to go to Crossfire and I hear Bearsy stayed on the decks so long after closing time we've now unofficially turned the club into an allnighter. :yes:

Looking forward to next months shinanagans.

Warren

Hi Warren and all,

i was to scared to stop playing as the mad crowd on the dance floor would of lynched me,

thanks to Dave too as he saw the night to a finish,

wont be able to make your next doo as im off to Hemsby for the weekend,

see you all soon,

Bearsy :yes: