Bourne For Soul

Lindsay

• Replies 34
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just been over to Karen's for flyers as am at Bisley tonight.Seen rest of bookings are we going to have some great nights or what.

Look forward to seeing you in February Roccia. :thumbsup:

Dave.

Yeah Dave...

It will be a hard week end for me. The night before I'll dj at Ginger's Brighouse Ritz, then I'll head down south to be with you in Bournemouth. Then Italy again...

NORTHERN SOUL: a total consuming lifestyle!!!

Roccia

• 3 weeks later...

I'm well excited! Got all my fliers done, getting a CD ready for the opening night give-away and a line-up of fab DJ's!

A mahoosive thank you to everyone offering help previously and I look forward to seeing you all in February!

Edited by Baz

I'm well excited! Got all my fliers done, getting a CD ready for the opening night give-away and a line-up of fab DJ's!

A mahoosive thank you to everyone offering help previously and I look forward to seeing you all in February!

Well done:thumbsup: thumbup.gif Delxx

• 2 months later...

Just 4 weeks and 4 days to go till the off! I can't wait! Just about to sort the DJ timetable out so we can get the best collaboration of tunes across the whole 5 hours, keeping everyone happy and keeping the DJ's off the beer, delving into their boxes to thrill the anticipating crowd :shades:

We're graced with Roccia, Jason 'Motown' Bessant, Steve Godfrey, Dave Morris and Paul McKay! I'm going to need new shoes after this lot :D

Who's coming then?

Just 4 weeks and 4 days to go till the off! I can't wait! Just about to sort the DJ timetable out so we can get the best collaboration of tunes across the whole 5 hours, keeping everyone happy and keeping the DJ's off the beer, delving into their boxes to thrill the anticipating crowd :shades:

We're graced with Roccia, Jason 'Motown' Bessant, Steve Godfrey, Dave Morris and Paul McKay! I'm going to need new shoes after this lot :D

Who's coming then?

its on the same night as bisley so cant make this one but will be down during the year

ill put your flyers out at fleet on sat night and give your event a mention

moldie

Wishing you all the very best for this. Hope you have a great nite. The DJs look superb. Hopefully get down to one of your events later in the year.

Again all the best.

Ciara & Ian (Southside Soul Club)

Wishing you all the very best for this. Hope you have a great nite. The DJs look superb. Hopefully get down to one of your events later in the year.

Again all the best.

Ciara & Ian (Southside Soul Club)

Thank you for your kind words :shades: I hope we do see you! Bournemouth is a fab place to visit and you won't be dissappointed :D

i offered lots of help and have been blanked :shades:

Moldie, you silly Tart! You haven't been blanked at all :boxing: I've got 5 dates free from April through December.. what do you fancy? :D I relied on people emailing me, which you didn't! :huh: I've already 4 dj's for each of those nights but 5 is the key to punter happiness and diversity.

Edited by ♫ Soulgirl ♫

Just 4 weeks and 4 days to go till the off! I can't wait! Just about to sort the DJ timetable out so we can get the best collaboration of tunes across the whole 5 hours, keeping everyone happy and keeping the DJ's off the beer, delving into their boxes to thrill the anticipating crowd :D

We're graced with Roccia, Jason 'Motown' Bessant, Steve Godfrey, Dave Morris and Paul McKay! I'm going to need new shoes after this lot :boxing:

Who's coming then?

Hi Karen,I hope and I'm sure you will have a great first nite at Bourne for Soul,great line up.You've put loads of work in on this one,something there for everyone.Unfortunately I won't be able to make it as I'm DJing at the new Peterboro' Allniter that nite.But will endeavour to get down before my August date :shades:

Best

Molly x

Moldie, you silly Tart! You haven't been blanked at all :( I've got 5 dates free from April through December.. what do you fancy? :( I relied on people emailing me, which you didn't! :D I've already 4 dj's for each of those nights but 5 is the key to punter happiness and diversity.

with respect karen i think tart is a bit strong :wicked:

ill await your call regarding a spot but wasnt really moaning about that

i left you my number and address for you to supply flyers but havent had any

ive had to rely on dave morris :thumbsup:

anyway big push for your event on sat night at fleet

dave is coming up with flyers and ill be sure to drop your event into my diverse set :lol:

see you soon

moldie...your loyal servant

LOL Moldie... tart was a compliment :wicked: And Dave was in charge of the fliers so I'm glad you've got some hehe

Thanks Molly, have a goodun at Peterborough - they're a fabulous bunch of people up there - really enjoyed ourselves when we went end of last year :thumbsup:

Hi Karen,I hope and I'm sure you will have a great first nite at Bourne for Soul,great line up.You've put loads of work in on this one,something there for everyone.Unfortunately I won't be able to make it as I'm DJing at the new Peterboro' Allniter that nite.But will endeavour to get down before my August date :rolleyes:

Best

Molly x

Hi Molly,

Didn't get chance to say whay a great set you played at The Orwell on Dec 29th.Brilliant.Worth the journey up.

See you soon

Dave.

One month to go - really can't wait.

Karen can you get Dave to bring some flyers up to Fleet on Saturday, for me to distribute. Almost out of the ones I printed out.

Looking forward to hooking up with you and Lindsay shortly.

Cheers

Paul,

No probs.Hopefully seeing the glittery one tonight.See you saturday.

Regards

Dave.

There's me calling myself Pat and Lyndsay calling herself and old trout ... it's like a comedy act :lol:

Paul, sorry about the flier issue - I'll give supply to Dave tomorrow smile.gif

See you soon Steve :( YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dave's in receipt of said promised flyers :D I've finalised the timetable for the DJ's on the first night... I'm just double-checking that it's ok for everyone and will then make it public :wicked:

DJ's for February 2007

Steve Godfrey Taunton Soul Club

Jason Motown Bessant All over the place!

Roccia All the way from Italy!

Paul McKay Resident

Dave Morris Resident

Warming up between 8 and 9.30pm we have Paul and Dave; 9.30 to 10.30 Steve's up; 10.30 to 11.30 it's Jason; 11.30 to 12.30 we've got Roccia and to finish the evening we welcome back Dave and Paul right up til 2am!

DJ's for February 2007

Steve Godfrey Taunton Soul Club

Jason Motown Bessant All over the place!

Roccia All the way from Italy!

Paul McKay Resident

Dave Morris Resident

Warming up between 8 and 9.30pm we have Paul and Dave; 9.30 to 10.30 Steve's up; 10.30 to 11.30 it's Jason; 11.30 to 12.30 we've got Roccia and to finish the evening we welcome back Dave and Paul right up til 2am!

all in all a great night is guarenteed karen

hope it all goes well