Is Soul Sheet Music Collectible?

slimharpo

Collecting sheet music is the only way sometimes to get hold of pictures of artists from the 60's. Even if they are well known the sheets have a bit of magic about them when relating to particular classics like this one IMO. Are they being collected and does anyone out there have similar examples :lol: ?

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Collecting sheet music is the only way sometimes to get hold of pictures of artists from the 60's. Even if they are well known the sheets have a bit of magic about them when relating to particular classics like this one IMO. Are they being collected and does anyone out there have similar examples :lol: ?

link

By coincedence I do have the same as in your attached scan at home alongside others to make my walls look more colourful :lol: I know that David Flynn also uses to "collect" them.

Marc

Social source share

Someone on the Bay sold lots of vintage mint pieces of Motown sheet music last year from an ex-employees estate and the prices achieved were phenomenal! Over £100 for some of them, so I think the answer to your question is a resounding YES!

Paul

SITC

link

Thanks for that. Here's another one from my very small collection. What about Tour Programmes & other memorabilia. Is there much interest out there?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!