And Then Some

Here's a slack handful of juicy top drawer tunes to get your taste buds going

*****Sound files on request*****IMAGES BELOW*****
PM any questions or to reserve

Johnny Morris - Don't be ashamed - Avfus 110 Ex £100 SOLD
(Probably unknown to the masses, sublime crossover dancer)

Four Pro's - You can't keep a good man down / Everybody's got some soul - Carla 2532 WDJ M- £75 SOLD
(Stunning double sider, shows off a rougher soulful edge to the group that brought one of my faves "There must be a reason")

Felix Harris - Walkin' (through the night) - Counterpoint 3766 M- £1500 SOLD
(I make no apologies for listing this copy, its something I've planned to sell for months, chose tonight to do that, only to be beaten to the punch by the "Milkman" earlier. This obscure 70's Ohio crossover track was spun by Peter Lyster, STILL only known for a few copies, this quirky number won't get out of your head, prime DJ spin.  Just the tiniest scuff on the run in, DNAP therefore M-)

Constellations - I didn't know how to - Gemini Star 3005 M- £150 dh SOLD
(This "everything but the kitchen sink dancer" never seems to be out of favour, this has the flip label "Popa daddy" on both sides, but that don't affect the pure brilliance of this track)

Sensational Little Doc - Looking for my baby - Music-go-Round 101 M- £180 SOLD
(Fantastic crossover dancer, still difficult to find, beautiful label a trophy piece on any turntable)

Millionaires - Never again - Philips 40477 Ex+/M- £100 dh SOLD
(This slick dancer is well on the on the up, beautiful stock copy, snapped up in all other formats)

Dorothy Berry - You better watch out - Planetary 101 M- £125 SOLD
(Sultry R&B tinged dancer, first release awesome label)

Epitome of Sound - You don't love me - Sandbag 101 WDJ M- £375 SOLD
(Northern anthem in its rarest format, delightful copy, stamped under label,  saw a stock copy go for 350 last week so grab this hard to find monster quick! )

Cautions - No other way - Shrine 115 M- £900
(Just a dream, one of the best dancers on this prestigious label with every soulful ingredient packed in, still in its old store stock polythene packet, WOW, just 2 or 3 feint of marks from storage. RICH blue label and deep lustre on stunning vinyl)

Sheepherders (feat Bubba Bailey) - If ever you need me - Sounds International 638 Ex- £1100 SOLD
(Out of the ordinary and uplifting Virginian dancer, smartly backed with captivating hammond organ and drum roll breaks, graded as Ex- visually with light superficial marks, but plays M-)

Postage:
£2.50 - 1st Class Signed For
£7.25 - Special Delivery
Overseas on Request

Cheers, Lee

56afbd5af3f58_Avfus110.thumb.jpg.fd933ea56afbd5beeabf_Carla2532.thumb.jpg.2409f756afbd5c3079b_Counterpart3766.thumb.jpg.56afbd5caeb6b_GeminiStar3005.thumb.jpg.756afbd5cda420_MusicgoRound001.jpg.3d3de3

56afbd5d0a374_Philips40477(2).jpg.1f26d656afbd5dc6b60_Planetary101.thumb.jpg.40456afbd5e1583c_Sandbag101DJ.thumb.jpg.fbf56afbd5e4c1cb_Shrine109.thumb.jpg.e1b17d56afbd5e809f8_SoundsInternational638.thu

Edited by SoulfulSolutions
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now