Warren's Sales List

Boogaloo

Hiya

Flogging a few from the collection to finance some buys. I've tried to price them reasonably to sell so I'm not taking any offers. PM me if you're interested.All records are VG++ unless indicated.

Kurt Harris - Emperor of my baby's heart - Diamond - £210

A.C. Reed - My baby's been cheating - Cool £80

Wade Flemons - Jeanette - Ramsel £225

The Charades - The key to my happiness - MGM (black issue) £325

Big Daddy Rogers - Big man - Midas - £300

Jan Jones - Independent woman - Day Wood £300

Steve Manacha - Friday night - Groovesville £175 (label a bit scruffy plays great)

Tony Clarke - A wrong man - MS records £250 (light crackles at start but great to dj with)

Bobby Hutton - Lovin you, needing you - ABC (alas only the one sided demo) £60

Moses Smith - Come on let me love you/Keep on striving - Cotillion £200

Clydie King - Missing my baby/My love grows deeper - Imperial demo (light crackles for first 30 secs, OK to dj with) £60

Edited by boogaloo
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hiya

Flogging a few from the collection to finance some buys. I've tried to price them reasonably to sell so I'm not taking any offers. PM me if you're interested.All records are VG++ unless indicated.

Harvey Averne - Never learned to dance - Uptite demo £175

Ace Spectrum - Don't send nobody else - Atlantic £60

Ozz and his Sperlings - Can you qualify - Goldenway £200

Kurt Harris - Emperor of my baby's heart - Diamond - £225

A.C. Reed - My baby's been cheating - Cool £80

Wade Flemons - Jeanette - Ramsel £250

Betty Moorer - Speed up - Wand £100

Carol and Gerri - How can I.../On you heartaches.... MGM Demo £250

Kelly and Soul Explosions - Talking about my baby's love - Dyna Mite - £400

The Charades - The key to my happiness - MGM (black issue) £350

Big Daddy Rogers - Big man - Midas - £300

:wicked: .... i could never sell this .... what a record!!

Social source share

Guest martinsbox

you're not getting my young hearts run free demo btw!

Did this ever get a 12" release at the time? Don't give a damn what others think, I still think (as I did then) that it was a brilliant track even if she was put down on paper as Candi Station . . . can't remember where but it's a thing you can't forget seeing. :fool:

Martin

Social source share

:lol: .... i could never sell this .... what a record!!

Agonisingly difficult decision Joan but I can't justify spending huge amounts on records when I've got more tunes than I'll ever play just sitting around at home. Plus Karen (AKA Mrs Boogaloo) found out how much some of my tunes were worth :yes: so I promised her I wouldn't raid the lecky tin anymore. Mind you if a certain Vikki Styles came up for sale...........

Warren

Social source share

Did this ever get a 12" release at the time? Don't give a damn what others think, I still think (as I did then) that it was a brilliant track even if she was put down on paper as Candi Station . . . can't remember where but it's a thing you can't forget seeing. :fool:

Martin

Did appear on a UK 12" at the time....very scarce and does fetch a tidy sum from the 12" & disco collectors....

Girf

Social source share

Joan, When you gonna come over and show me how to do that? [put sound files up] I'm bloody useless, can't suss it out at all. :shades:

By the way. Who's right and who's wrong? Price guides state £100 T.B. & £50 J.M.

Warren states £400 :huh::huh:

I would say £100 & £50 were well cheap ... fantastic record!

One of the price guides lists Vikki Styles at £50... when was the last time you saw one at £50... or at a higher price?

Can't get it right all of the time.

PS: How does the middle of next week suit you?

Social source share

I would say £100 & £50 were well cheap ... fantastic record!

One of the price guides lists Vikki Styles at £50... when was the last time you saw one at £50... or at a higher price?

Joan, I have to work Mon. Tue. Wed. nights next week. Are you back at Uni now? What about Thurs. tea time or evening?

Social source share

Tsk, tsk. Those pesky price guides, eh. Got to say I've had more interest on the Kelly than most of the others. Anyway I've updated the list.

This thread seems to have been highjacked by either a covert internet dating society or muscling in on Friends Reunited territory. :shades: Thanks for the clips Joan.

Warren

Social source share

Tsk, tsk. Those pesky price guides, eh. Got to say I've had more interest on the Kelly than most of the others. Anyway I've updated the list.

This thread seems to have been highjacked by either a covert internet dating society or muscling in on Friends Reunited territory. :shades: Thanks for the clips Joan.

Warren

Not my fault mate... i was only trying to help!! :huh:

Social source share

This thread seems to have been highjacked by either a covert internet dating society or muscling in on Friends Reunited territory. :D Thanks for the clips Joan.

Warren

Sorry Warren, but we are keeping your post at the top of the listings. :D

Phil.

ps. was that you [boogaloo] that out bid me on the JOE MATHEWS-COOL KAT red issue a while back on ebay? :angry: :(

Social source share

Sorry Warren, but we are keeping your post at the top of the listings. :D

Phil.

ps. was that you [boogaloo] that out bid me on the JOE MATHEWS-COOL KAT red issue a while back on ebay? :angry: :(

And I appreciate the stirling work and contributions that both you and Ms Joan have put into this thread. Never have I been known to stifle free speech or luncheon arrangements :D .

On the subject of the said Joe Matthews; there are many people who use the Boogaloo name. We are a diverse family and I can't be held responsible for the actions of other, more wayward Boogaloos.

Back to the subject of records, i'll be updating the listing with some more tunes later today.

Regards

Warren

Social source share

Guest woolie mark

One of the price guides lists Vikki Styles at £50...

i'll give you double that joan.....and i'll throw in my young hearts run free demo :D:D

Back to the subject of records, i'll be updating the listing with some more tunes later today.

Regards

Warren

do you wanna sell that manny corchado warren?

Social source share

Oi you two leave my Vikki Styles alone.....BTW Joan have i mentioned how lovely you are looking today :thumbsup::D

YOUR Vikki Styles!!! I'm sure Joan said that she would bequethe it to me on her deathbed. Actually what she said was 'over my dead body' :D

I've removed the sold items and added a few more to the list and reduced some. Enjoy

Warren

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!