Anyone Know This Record Part 2

Pete S

This was Ian Levine's number 1 want when he briefly returned to the scene, I don't know if he ever got one or not...it's very obscure still though and as it's 70's it's not really my cup of tea, nice as it is. Just wondered if it was widely known and if so how much to ask for it and if anyone wants it before I list it next week. Condition is EX. Can put up sample if required.

Social source share

• Replies 10
  • Views 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This was Ian Levine's number 1 want when he briefly returned to the scene, I don't know if he ever got one or not...it's very obscure still though and as it's 70's it's not really my cup of tea, nice as it is. Just wondered if it was widely known and if so how much to ask for it and if anyone wants it before I list it next week. Condition is EX. Can put up sample if required.

One went on eBay a little whilw ago for £90 https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NORTHERN-SOUL-CLYDEN...1QQcmdZViewItem

JM books it in at £200. Don't see it around very often though.

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

PM'd you, Pete...

TONE :wicked:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Hi Jock,

You're right.

Dat Richfield Kat was Richard "Dimples" Fields own stable.

He had 2 x 45's and 3 x LP's on the label (that I'm aware of).

:wicked:

Sean

...including the greatest sweet soul ballad ever written and recorded, bar none!:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!