Rob Moss

News: Hayley Is Hot - 4 New Unreleased tracks on 45s

News/Article/Feature Highlight:

FOUR previously unreleased DEON JACKSON and JIMMY DELPHS tracks finally see the light of day
Hayley Records is proud to the announce the second twin set of 7 inch records in the recent 'DETROIT DOUBLE' series that began with the fantastic sides...

View full article

On my decks right now. WOW WOW WOW

These two Jimmy Delphs tracks rank amongst the best previously unreleased sides I've ever heard.

The same impact on first hearing as "Reconsider" and "Suspicion" which is high praise indeed, only these go one step further as they're legit. releases!

Thanks for the speedy delivery Rob.

The guitarist on 'Our Last Goodbye" sent me the sound file a few years ago and i posted it on my soundcloud page.  I know some got it cut and played it out and it did sound good.  The guitarist came on here one time, forget his name.

18 minutes ago, chalky said:

The guitarist on 'Our Last Goodbye" sent me the sound file a few years ago and i posted it on my soundcloud page.  I know some got it cut and played it out and it did sound good.  The guitarist came on here one time, forget his name.

Yeah i remember your post Chalks and spent last couple of days searching for the bloody thing on Sounclound and here, and both have gone!!

Still great for it to be on vinyl at last. :D

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.