Name That Tune

Gary

Not heard this one for years, got the line "Someday well walk in the rays of a beautiful sun" cant remember anymore. Midtempo stuff, may even be white artist,for some reason that line started going through my head recently, dunno why. Anyone shed any light on this, possibly mid to late 70s or even early 80s.

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Biggie G

Can I hi-jack this one, I heard a tune at Fleetwood Modern room that went something like "This Child is Yours" or mine or something, bit out of it at the time but loved and would like to know if anybody could tell me what it is?

Cheers

Gareth

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

That's a big help then it could be bloody well anything depending who was DJing it sounds like it could be "Tell me what the child needs" by Terry Ronald from 1992 but to be quite honest i would be surprised if it was...............

Traaaaaaty

Social source share

That's a big help then it could be bloody well anything depending who was DJing it sounds like it could be "Tell me what the child needs" by Terry Ronald from 1992 but to be quite honest i would be surprised if it was...............

Traaaaaaty

link

Thats the one I was going to suggest Mr. One Trout, only one I can think off actually :lol:

Social source share

Can I hi-jack this one,  I heard a tune at Fleetwood Modern room that went something like "This Child is Yours" or mine or something,  bit out of it at the time but loved and would like to know if anybody could tell me what it is?

Cheers

Gareth

link

Gareth,

I have a UK 12" of this for sale.... if its the track below....

PM me if you're interested.

WOOF!

Social source share

Guest Biggie G

Thanks, and apologies for being so vague, should really drink less and listen more.

Thanks again, and I've got a copy of the record on the way, so hopefully thats the one.

Cheers

Gareth

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!