Bush Mtt1 Compact Turntable

Craig W

If anyones interested I'm selling a 240v Bush MTT1 compact turntable with a built in amp so you can plug in to your PC and record your records. I use the same model myself at home and they are fantastic little players.The one I'm offering comes unboxed but is complete , basically un used and is in full working order .There are a few light scuffs / scratches to the lid where I've stored it.See photos.Cant recommend this enough!

I want £15.00 plus £8.00 P&P in the UK. Paypal only.PM me if interested.

deck1.jpg(post-1363-1159451077_thumb.jpg

deck2.jpg(post-1363-1159451091_thumb.jpg

deck3.jpg(post-1363-1159451107_thumb.jpg

Bush MTT1 Compact Turntable

It is dual-speed (33/45rpm) and has a cueing lever to lift/drop the arm. It also has a 'reject' button to lift the tonearm and return it to the rest and auto-stop the platter. The unit has a built-in, switchable pre-amp to enable it to be connected to stereos without a phono (turntable) input. The speeds can also be adjusted using small screw adjusters under the unit. The 7-inch platter is cast aluminium with a thick rubber mat, and the total dimensions are (WxDxH) 28mmx34mmx9mm which enables you to put this turntable in many places too small for conventional full-size units.

The turntable comes with:

Magnetic cartridge with stylus

Phono output lead

Mains lead with plug

EP adaptor ring

Cartridge/stylus cover

What Hi-Fi magazine raved about the MTT1:

"Great timing, separation, dynamics and even clarity", and, "The sound's not only clear and listenable, but awash with detail",

I was certainly impressed with its performance when I bought it for £49.95 -

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest martinsbox

If anyones interested I'm selling a 240v Bush MTT1 compact turntable with a built in amp so you can plug in to your PC and record your records. I use the same model myself at home and they are fantastic little players.The one I'm offering comes unboxed but is complete , basically un used and is in full working order .There are a few light scuffs / scratches to the lid where I've stored it.See photos.Cant recommend this enough!

I want £15.00 plus £8.00 P&P in the UK. Paypal only.PM me if interested.

deck1.jpg(post-1363-1159451077_thumb.jpg

deck2.jpg(post-1363-1159451091_thumb.jpg

deck3.jpg(post-1363-1159451107_thumb.jpg

Bush MTT1 Compact Turntable

It is dual-speed (33/45rpm) and has a cueing lever to lift/drop the arm. It also has a 'reject' button to lift the tonearm and return it to the rest and auto-stop the platter. The unit has a built-in, switchable pre-amp to enable it to be connected to stereos without a phono (turntable) input. The speeds can also be adjusted using small screw adjusters under the unit. The 7-inch platter is cast aluminium with a thick rubber mat, and the total dimensions are (WxDxH) 28mmx34mmx9mm which enables you to put this turntable in many places too small for conventional full-size units.

The turntable comes with:

Magnetic cartridge with stylus

Phono output lead

Mains lead with plug

EP adaptor ring

Cartridge/stylus cover

What Hi-Fi magazine raved about the MTT1:

"Great timing, separation, dynamics and even clarity", and, "The sound's not only clear and listenable, but awash with detail",

I was certainly impressed with its performance when I bought it for £49.95 -

These little record decks plugged through an amp (mines a Technics SU-V500M2) then into your computer via the sound card produce a brilliant sound quality comparable to any decent stack system. Also if you have a return from your computer through the amp . . . wow (not wow and flutter) a much improved and listenable sound quality from the music you download or the C.d.'s played on it. The only way to live!!

Martin :lol::yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!