Lowton Civic Hall

Guest sharynm

Don't forget Lowton Civic Hall is back to 2.00am this month after the slapped wrist last month :lol:

Friday October 13th 8pm-2am

DJ's include Nev, John Edge, Dean Mitchel, Rob Hinsley, Kenny Burrel and Robbo

Back room spinning a selection of 80's 90's adn Y2K modern soul and soulful dance music from all eras.

DJ's to inlcude Baz Maleady, Mark Grice, Bob Hinsley

Hesketh Meadow Lane, Lowton (Just off East Lancs Road) Second Friday every month!

01942 672971

• Replies 7
  • Views 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

For Mark Bicknell and others.

Have been off the scene ( venue wise ) for a number of years.

What can I expect at Lowton, music policy wise.

Why me?....lol, Jaco not been to Lowton for ages but run by decent people and always good music, i'm sure someone who goes on a regular basis will fill you in, but on past visits well worth a visit.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Hey,not been for a while,wish it was closer as usually work Saturdays,love Lowton,think they need to have me doin' a set ASAP. :D

you should ask Mr Murphy......he's always open to offers, that's what he told me anyway :D

For Mark Bicknell and others.

Have been off the scene ( venue wise ) for a number of years.

What can I expect at Lowton, music policy wise.

HI

Lowton is always a great night, good crowd & atmosphere. Well worth the journey.

Varied DJs, so a little bit of everything gets played, im sure you will enjoy it.

Definately not the same old tired out tunes every month, but a good mix of soul sounds to suit everyones tastes

Large dancefloor and one of the busiest record bar areas too. :D

cheers

Paul

Yes something for everyone Lowton.... always a good night... yet to come away not having enjoyed myself.

At the end of the day... it's really up to you to make the effort to enjoy yourself.

Hope you have fun :rolleyes:

Cheers guys, just the kind of place that looks like it will suit my broad musical tastes.