Top 3 dance tracks

Jazz

Hi folk I'm trying to put something together so a bit of input would be nice if you could post your 3 tracks that always fill the floor thanx jazz mine at the  moment are the magicians faith & understanding Frankie & Johnny I'll hold you Mamie lee I can feel him slipping away thanx again jazz

Edited by jazz
Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Hi Jazz,

Possibly the best thing you can do to get an idea of what's popular out there is to have a trawl through the playlists that you can find here:

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/80-events-playlists/

Do understand that these days the "scene" is rather fragmented nowadays, thus what works for one crowd won't necessarily work for another. One of the clearest divisions in the "scene" is that between the "nostalgia scene" (people dress up as if it were the 1970s again and enjoy the same tunes as were played back then) and the rest of the scene as a whole, which to lesser or greater degrees looks to new and/or less obvious sounds while still enjoying a smattering of "classics".

A quick look in the Events forum will show you that there are many events taking place every week. And it's not just confined to the UK. There's a strong scene across mainland Europe and farther afield. Any list of "top 3" tracks would vary wildly from country to country, venue to venue and DJ to DJ. I sincerely doubt you'd get much if any sort of consensus or obvious playlist trends at all.

As said, have a look at the playlists and see what you can glean from them. :thumbsup:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!