Source profile photo

News: Northern Soul – A Photographic Journey - Hartlepool Art Gallery

Posted
News/Article/Feature Highlight:

Northern Soul – A Photographic Journey runs at the  Hartlepool Art Gallery to Saturday, February 20, and is the latest long-term project by Wigan photographer Brian Cannon.

View full article

A Soul Source account used  for posting content such as news etc in various features
eg

Soul Source Magazine feature

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Pity, it finishes a week before I'm due to be in Hartlepool.

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Not knocking anything but it seems a strange place to have the exhibition, I thought it would have been somewhere nearer to Brian,s base in the North West or have I missed something. Does anyone know of future dates or plans to show it in the spiritual home of Northern Soul. Manchester ? or anywhere else in the North West

Steve

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted

Went to see the exhibition on the last day, great venue and a magnificent display of really high quality black and white images from many popular venues over the last few years. Read the  guest book and mostly local viewings but with great comments. Brian Cannon has done a great job creating the display. I'm sure it would make sense to be on show at other venues 

Share this forum post

soul source url
Posted
On 2/21/2016 at 08:33, YPM Soul said:

Went to see the exhibition on the last day, great venue and a magnificent display of really high quality black and white images from many popular venues over the last few years. Read the  guest book and mostly local viewings but with great comments. Brian Cannon has done a great job creating the display. I'm sure it would make sense to be on show at other venues 

he was on granada reports tonight, something about a show at wigan, think may more to do with his msm lp covers but may be not, google will have the answers

Share this forum post

soul source url

All About the SOUL - Source Forum

Jump into the northern soul music & beyond talk now!

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!

Get max use of the forums

1. Northern Soul Auction - Wessex auctions 6th march
    Look At Your Box by Modboy1 on Mon 17 Feb 2020
    • 14 / 898
    • Chris O on 21 Feb 2020
  2. Rare Northern Soul Auction.
    Soul Website Sales by Modboy1 on Fri 21 Feb 2020
    • 1 / 195
    • Modboy1 on 21 Feb 2020
  3. Just Brothers Northern Soul and B&Q
    All About the SOUL by Zoomsoulblue on Thu 13 Feb 2020
    • 3 / 613
    • Zoomsoulblue on 20 Feb 2020
  4. ** NEW STOCK, NORTHERN ORIGINALS **
    Record Sales by Soul-chef on Tue 18 Feb 2020
    • 1 / 612
    • Soul-chef on 18 Feb 2020
  5. First Ever Known Northern Soul All Nighter
    All About the SOUL by Guest northern beats on Sun 22 Mar 2009
    • 83 / 12322
    • Easty on 17 Feb 2020

Source Adverts

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.