News: Northern Soul – A Photographic Journey - Hartlepool Art Gallery

Mike

• Replies 4
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not knocking anything but it seems a strange place to have the exhibition, I thought it would have been somewhere nearer to Brian,s base in the North West or have I missed something. Does anyone know of future dates or plans to show it in the spiritual home of Northern Soul. Manchester ? or anywhere else in the North West

Steve

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see the exhibition on the last day, great venue and a magnificent display of really high quality black and white images from many popular venues over the last few years. Read the  guest book and mostly local viewings but with great comments. Brian Cannon has done a great job creating the display. I'm sure it would make sense to be on show at other venues 

Social source share

• 1 year later...
On 2/21/2016 at 08:33, YPM Soul said:

Went to see the exhibition on the last day, great venue and a magnificent display of really high quality black and white images from many popular venues over the last few years. Read the  guest book and mostly local viewings but with great comments. Brian Cannon has done a great job creating the display. I'm sure it would make sense to be on show at other venues 

he was on granada reports tonight, something about a show at wigan, think may more to do with his msm lp covers but may be not, google will have the answers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!