Reviews Please

Guest Baz

Been looking a bit dead in here lately, plenty on this weekend, whos up for doing some reviews.....good ones not just great night ect :D

This topic will self destruct in a few days

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Been looking a bit dead in here lately, plenty on this weekend, whos up for doing some reviews.....good ones not just great night ect :D

This topic will self destruct in a few days

Baz

We'll do one on Bumping & Stomping. I'll ask hubby to do it, as I'm sure everyone's fed up of hearing me :D:(

Kirstyx

Said it before mate, thought things were better with reviews in the events section. Makes sense to follow on from advertising a night to reviewing it without the need to start up a new topic in a new forum.

you've seen how busy this section can be when there is alot on! so for reviews to have there own stand aloan forum makes sense, other wise they just get lost with in a week.....you still never did that task for me! to prove the worthness of this forum......Can you find me the thread for the stafford reunion last year? i want to know if i would like to go again, now can you find me a review in lookbacks for soul or nothing? im thinking of making another trip there :D

Said it before mate, thought things were better with reviews in the events section. Makes sense to follow on from advertising a night to reviewing it without the need to start up a new topic in a new forum.

Thing is fella... any review in events gets bogged down amongst all the one liners etc... a pain in the proverbial to find... if not almost impossible.

At least now that they are in a section dedicated to reviews... you can find them easily without having to traipse through page after page of tripe... for want of another word :D

you've seen how busy this section can be when there is alot on! so for reviews to have there own stand aloan forum makes sense, other wise they just get lost with in a week.....you still never did that task for me! to prove the worthness of this forum......Can you find me the thread for the stafford reunion last year? i want to know if i would like to go again, now can you find me a review in lookbacks for soul or nothing? im thinking of making another trip there :D

Ooops... great minds... well our version anyway! :(

you've seen how busy this section can be when there is alot on! so for reviews to have there own stand aloan forum makes sense, other wise they just get lost with in a week.....you still never did that task for me! to prove the worthness of this forum......Can you find me the thread for the stafford reunion last year? i want to know if i would like to go again, now can you find me a review in lookbacks for soul or nothing? im thinking of making another trip there :rolleyes:

Alright Baz,

Fair do's mate, the lookback section stays.

As punishment for my outburst i'm having my neighbour over to give me thirty lashingd in the back garden.........again.

Just want to thank every one whos took the time out this weekend to write some great reviews, pats on the back all round, really good reads keep em coming folks yes.gif