1000+ Northern Soul & Soul Records For Sale

Guest DODGER58

Guest DODGER58

Hi, i am new to this site and have my entire collection of Northern Soul & Soul 45's for sale. Most date back to the 70's and 80's when i was a keen member of the cult. I have a detailed list of all records and prices which i have researched on Manship etc and would be happy to email true collectors NOT DEALERS the full lists.

I will need an email address to send the lists, cherry picking is allowed but there will be no discount............the total value of my life's collection is around £10+K.

Regards, Dodger58.

Ps, UPDATE on 09/03/16.   chris@cool45.wanado.co.uk and joelloyd1958@hotmail.com i sent my lists to these email addresses but it didn't work, any other email address i could use?

Edited by DODGER58
Email addresses supplied failed
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest DODGER58

Hi All, i have made a note of everyone's email address (19 so far!!) that has requested a list of my 1000+ Northern Soul 45's that are for sale to genuine collectors (i hope?), there are 30 pages of A4 that are scanned into my mac-book so will work through the 19 emails that have been left over the next few days.

Regards, Dodger58.

Edited by DODGER58
Update
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DODGER58

Hi All, many thanks to those who have shown an interest in the sale of my 1000+ Northern Soul/Soul Records and particularly to those who have bought records, i would appreciate those who i have emailed the lists to please pass the lists onto all their friends who may also be interested.

The records must be sold as they have sat in my attic for decades, I also have some Northern Soul/Soul patches from the 70's/80's for sale if anyone is interested in those too?

Regards,

Dodger58.

Social source share

On 16 February 2016 at 19:15, DODGER58 said:

Hi, i am new to this site and have my entire collection of Northern Soul & Soul 45's for sale. Most date back to the 70's and 80's when i was a keen member of the cult. I have a detailed list of all records and prices which i have researched on Manship etc and would be happy to email true collectors NOT DEALERS the full lists.

I will need an email address to send the lists, cherry picking is allowed but there will be no discount............the total value of my life's collection is around £10+K.

Regards, Dodger58.

Send me the list please 

Halloween_Jack1@Yahoo.com

Social source share

Guest DODGER58

Message for Chris, i tried sending the lists to the email you gave me (chris@cool45.wanado.co.uk) and it failed, do you have a different email i could try for you?

Regards,

Roger (Dodger58).

Social source share

Guest DODGER58

Message for joelloyd1958@hotmail.com.

Tried sending you my lists Joe but it wouldn't work? Is the above email address correct or have you got a different email i could use?

Regards, Roger (Dodger58).

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DODGER58

Hi All, many thanks to those of you who have bought from my 1000+ Northern Soul/Soul record collection, many are cherry picking ones and twos and paying full listed price however i am prepared to to deals on purchases of five or more records if anyone is interested.

Dodger58.

Social source share