How much did JM get for TMG555 demo?

Scallybob

Agree with Roburt. One of the finest things ever committed to analogue tape. A rites of passage tune if ever there was one. I proudly own my sister's copy she'd bought from Boots on release. Sends me back to my first tentative steps on a dancefloor, a good year before I got into this here Northern thing. So what if the handbaggers love it? A stone classic in the true sense of the word. 

• Helpful 1
Social source share

1 minute ago, macca said:

Agree with Roburt. One of the finest things ever committed to analogue tape. A rites of passage tune if ever there was one. I proudly own my sister's copy she'd bought from Boots on release. Sends me back to my first tentative steps on a dancefloor, a good year before I got into this here Northern thing. So what if the handbaggers love it? A stone classic in the true sense of the word. 

Still can't feel anything.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest johnny hart

Peter 99. The Isleys do " Nowt for you " ,pray Tell ; what motown Does " Summat for you", ignore the massive consensus who disagree, Long may you have the right to your choice, Vive la Differance!! LOL Johnny.

Social source share

1 hour ago, conchitta said:

Peter 99. The Isleys do " Nowt for you " ,pray Tell ; what motown Does " Summat for you", ignore the massive consensus who disagree, Long may you have the right to your choice, Vive la Differance!! LOL Johnny.

Ha! :D

Not much motown to be honest. I do like the Originals. There's other stuff I like but I would have to refer back to the old Motown thread.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!