bobby treetop jms auctions

Russoul1

hi all, just seen john manships lastest auction results with bobby treetop - so sweet so satifyin

ending up at £892.00

wow amazing result, I suppose a record that doesn't come up for sale often but.......near £900...thew

have always had a soft spot for this record may even now dust down my copy and give it another airing

whats your thoughts madness or what?

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

20 minutes ago, russoul1 said:

hi all, just seen john manships lastest auction results with bobby treetop - so sweet so satifyin

ending up at £892.00

wow amazing result, I suppose a record that doesn't come up for sale often but.......near £900...thew

have always had a soft spot for this record may even now dust down my copy and give it another airing

whats your thoughts madness or what?

Rare than 'wait till...' but not that/as good IMHO. Build with interesting arrangements as usual for those guys, but the composition is going here and there and dropping to bore at times. All that never made it something to remember with enthusiasm for me. So I never kept a copy to this day. Always thought more to be a completist collector kind of record or a DJ one for those that wanted to be "creative" in some kind of way... So a minty stocker !!! = £250/300 max

Edited by tlscapital
  • Helpful 2
Social source share

9 minutes ago, tlscapital said:

Rare than 'wait till...' but not that/as good IMHO. Build with interesting arrangements as usual for those guys, but the composition is going here and there and dropping to bore at times. All that never made it something to remember with enthusiasm for me. So I never kept a copy to this day. Always thought more to be a completist collector kind of record or a DJ one for those that wanted to be "creative" in some kind of way... So a minty stocker !!! = £250/300 max

totally agree with the above...great post sir

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!