Interesting Item On Ebay

Guest Awake 502

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Yeah I thought it was them actually - I sent them an mp3, next day it came back as a record!  Fantastic service

link

Why would anyone want to do that, surely someone wouldn't be thinking about playing one of those disc's at a venue, pretending it was the real thing would they, surely not, that would be naughty............ :angry:

Social source share

Why would anyone want to do that, surely someone wouldn't be thinking about playing one of those disc's at a venue, pretending it was the real thing would they, surely not, that would be naughty............ :angry:

link

What about if you've got the only original acetate of a 45, and you want to preserve it?

Or, what if you've got some unreleased tracks that arn't on vinyl or CD?

Might have to get hold of them... looks like a good deal to me....

WOOF!

Social source share

link

Someone might do I suppose, so what? I don't 'play out'. I just wanted to get some of the records I used to own back again without paying daft money.

Social source share

What an aamzing statement!  If you don't know why I'd prefer vinyl to a cd, we're from different planets.  A record is a beautiful thing, you can touch it, play it, write on its  label, a cd is a piece of metalic junk with no aesthetic beauty whatsoever!

link

No No No, This is the 21st century pete, I love vinyl but only if it is an original piece of vinyl, bootlegs, emi's, whatever you want to call them, I cannot see serve any purpose at all, so as I said before, I just dont understand......... beer.gif

Social source share

That's the most elitist statement I've read on here so far.

I wouldn't actually have any records if I went by your rules.

If I have a rare record - lets just say for instance, Vickie Baines - no way can I keep the original because it's part of my only income - so I have to sell that and replace it with a reissue.

You'd deny me that would you???

Never heard such a load of bollocks in my life. :angry:

Social source share

That's the most elitist statement I've read on here so far.

I wouldn't actually have any records if I went by your rules.

If I have a rare record - lets just say for instance, Vickie Baines - no way can I keep the original because it's part of my only income - so I have to sell that and replace it with a reissue.

You'd deny me that would you???

Never heard such a load of bollocks in my life. :angry:

link

You have your opinion pete, i shall have mine, if you want to buy vinyl that way then go for it, and yes you can call me elitist if you like, however, I do stongly feel that rare soul music, always as, and always will be about music on original vinyl, and the next time you accuse me of speaking a load of bollocks I shall file a complaint to the administrator......... I was only entering into an open debate, regarding the topic, I do not expect to receive such an aggressive response to what at the end of the day is my opinion.

Social source share

Totaly uncalled for Pete  beer.gif

link

Hold on - you don't like something I say (something which probably only you could have taken as being personal) so you threaten to tell the administrators that I've been saying nasty things about you then tell me I'm out of order when I give you the reply you deserve.

Not sure I follow this.

Social source share

Always suggest that if not sure or not happy with peoples comments/replies then get in touch with the person either by pm/email direct thru the site first

It usually takes the sting out of it, clears up any misunderstandings if any and so on

Once start doing it public it just runs and runs, know its easy done as been there myself many times

Just a suggestion

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!