Video: THE SWEET - BROKEN HEART ATTACK

Venus

11 minutes ago, Pete S said:

Amazing stuff as ever Venus, shame people can't even be bothered to say thank you for all the effort you put in

why the unneeded/unwarranted negativity towards other members pete ?

if you get yourself to here

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/videos/recent-comments/

you can see all the comments posted and as it shows many members have passed on their thanks to venus and other members 

can't see any from you though pete :rofl::D

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Sorry Mike.  Never see anyone commenting, just thought all the work she did was unappreciated.  I don't comment because I help her with them privately.  And if you look properly you will see older comments from me.

Bit rich that though after all the slings and arrows I have had to put up with recently, didn't see you jumping in at any point, you always say the point of the group is to have an educational and lively debate, not let people get bullied off the site for disagreeing.

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

13 minutes ago, Pete S said:

Sorry Mike.  Never see anyone commenting, just thought all the work she did was unappreciated.  I don't comment because I help her with them privately.  And if you look properly you will see older comments from me.

Bit rich that though after all the slings and arrows I have had to put up with recently, didn't see you jumping in at any point, you always say the point of the group is to have an educational and lively debate, not let people get bullied off the site for disagreeing.

nah its not rich

am just pointing out (linking) that members do comment

you must have  missed the  :rofl:

best take it to feedback forum if you really want to talk about moderation of your activity 

more than to happy to reply to your ott claims there

Edited by mike
Social source share

1 minute ago, mike said:

nah its not rich

am just pointing out (linking) that members do comment

you must have  missed the  :rofl:

best take it to feedback forum if you really want to talk about moderation of your activity 

more than to happy to reply to your ott claims there

That would be pointless. I'd discuss it with you in private if necessary.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!