Help with unknown female singer

Venus

Hi...can anyone please identify this female singer? I've enclosed a few pictures of her from a video plus a minute sound file...any help most appreciated...Thankyou ps I won't see replies till back on here in a couple of weeks!!.

Snapshot 5 (12-03-2016 17-20).jpg

Snapshot 2 (12-03-2016 17-18).jpg

Snapshot 7 (12-03-2016 17-24).jpg

Unknown Female Singer - Baby, that's a no no.mp3

Unknown Female Singer - huh huh boy, that's a no no.mp3

Edited by Venus
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

What is it with Mike Boone?  EVERY photo I've ever seen of him (over 30-35 or so) he looks like he's concentrating on a vendetta.  He looks super serious and even a little angry or mean.  And, yet he's one of the nicest guys I know.  Anyone else ever listen to his radio show or his singer bios?  Ever notice his dead-serious photos?

Edited by RobbK
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

13 hours ago, RobbK said:

What is it Mike Boone?  EVERY photo I've ever seen of him (over 30-35 or so) he looks like he's concentrating on a vendetta.  He looks super serious and even a little angry or mean.  And, yet he's one of the nicest guys I know.  Anyone else ever listen to his radio show or his singer bios?  Ever notice his dead-serious photos?

Hi Rob...first time I've actually seen him? got a channel on youtube which is pretty good...very informative on some of the Artists :)...wouldn't mind listening to his radio shows...have you a link to it please? I have a video that said unknown female, someone thought it was a young Barbara Acklin but I had never heard of her doing that track hence putting a few still images and a short clip of the tune...Thanks to Matt I now know it is Candace Love...can't get over that I have her performing this tune :thumbup:.

Social source share

57 minutes ago, Venus said:

Hi Rob...first time I've actually seen him? got a channel on youtube which is pretty good...very informative on some of the Artists :)...wouldn't mind listening to his radio shows...have you a link to it please? I have a video that said unknown female, someone thought it was a young Barbara Acklin but I had never heard of her doing that track hence putting a few still images and a short clip of the tune...Thanks to Matt I now know it is Candace Love...can't get over that I have her performing this tune :thumbup:.

Hi Venus,

Here's a link to Mike's website: www.chancellorofsoul.com   .  

Hit the "skip flash" button and on Mike's bio page scroll down to "WCOS Radio Program".

• Helpful 1
Social source share

About 7/8 years ago I dj'd at a local soul night here in Munich. During my set a bloke came up to the desk to request any song by Candace Love. Turned out he was an american tourist visiting the city and related to Candace (nephew or so), liked the sound we played and thought such a request might fit in well. Told him I'd like to have a talk with me later that night but unfortunately he had to leave with the group he came a few minutes later.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!