another weekend, another shout

another weekend another shout!

4 o clock friday was waiting by the door, bag packed and all that, waiting for a lift to show to Dome, 5 oclock discovered a text message saying no car, no lift. So that was that on my escapades for that weekend.

Someone out there must have had a better one ?

Views, news, and all that welcome, let the world and me know what they missed!

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

I can see this turning into an *I had a worse weekend than you * type thread. Sounds good !! Well I got to Capitol, but had to leave early because I was working in a bookies from 9am to 9.30 pm, and only had a cashier for 1 hour. (took 700 bets and I was forkin exhausted.)

So I had to miss everybody's second sets.

OK I know, at least I got half of it. Good night, some top tunes played early, but bet it got even better after I left

Seems like a bit of a silence on the "weekend" just gone..?

Ah well .........heard Wrexham was good, third hand reports say that Dome was good, as for Bretby havent heard ought

Weekend coming up

Bangor Soul at Social being my plan on friday, not sure where else

Details of DMSC Bangor here

Lux Niter on, anyone line up?

Heard that plans for this event are a future one is going to be a bit "Warehousey"

Notts Union Club is on which would be a goer if weren't for Bangor

Wheres the rest of you lot off to??

Ps View On my last weekend

Thats what that Ralph G "she just sits there" tracks is all about, nought to do with her waiting for her bloke to come back from vietnam ......its all about waiting for a lift from the north wales lot , "she just sits there by the window and waits.....":)

Off to union club on Fri - went for the 1st time last month, was superb - cant wait!

heard a few muckers are going, the line up just says it will be a great one

one of the line up is one of the guests at "The Summer Of Monkey Love" event on Aug bank holiday weekend

Though shame didnt put your name like.....then could hassle you to throw a review up

The name's Steve, unfortunately I'm going away on Sat but if you can wait a week I'll try

Cheers for offer Steve, and will bite your arm off, always after ought from the real world so will be appreciated.

Fair old buzz about that event, a fair few know uk wide seem to be planning on getting there.

Of course Bangor Soul at Social is main event north wales (and areas close by) way! :)

Have to get mick h to change his dates as always clashes as both reg first friday events :)

Have a good one