Top Dog - New Arrivals

Dave Thorley

Hi Guys

More than 200 new titles gone up across the site, including these nice things .....................

• Obrey & Bernise - Stuck on loving you/Let me lay with you - Jed Mint- £150
  • Mighty Groove Makers - Let's dance some mo - Peanut Country Mint- £60
  • Fabulous Apollos - What's so good to you - Valtone VG+ £150
  • Dee Dee Warwick - Funny how we change places - Private Stock VG+ £25
  • Light Drivers - Please operator - Gemini Mint- £45
  • Little Willie Patterson - Letter from Jesus - Designer VG+ £75
  • Marion Love - Can't forget about you baby - Capitol Demo Mint £100
  • Chuck Corby - Soul brother / Complete opposites - Chess Demo Mint £45
  • Virgil Henry - I'll be true - Colossus Mint- £50

Plus a whole bunch more, full description and sound files on the site www.topdogrecords.co.uk

Plus the very last few of these ..................... Bargin Of The Week !!!!!!!!

Jimmy Anderson – You, me and love – Olam OL 100
Jimmy had spent many years working with others in the Detroit music industry in promotion and as a writer. He had helped Tyrone Edwards in the late 70’s with the final part of his career and written a number of nice songs which they recorded. By 1983 he had built up a desire to record something himself and so went into the studio with a female singer he had been managing called Brandye and cut a song he had recently written. Greg Reilly at The Disc on East Nine Mile engineered and helped him mix down the track. The result is a super soulful sweet stepper, that just builds and builds.
For many years this stayed one of the most elusive of Detroit 80’s soul 45’s with only a handful turning up in the last 30 years. A couple of months ago I managed to track him down, whilst looking for Tyrone Edwards and purchased the remaining 45’s he had. A perfect addition to all those of you with a liking for sweet n’ low with a modern twist
So here at a one-time only price of £25 +P&P as a ‘friends’ payment on Paypal. All copies are mint, but as there are only a handful, when their gone, their gone for good.

Thanks for looking

Dave & Malayka

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source