New Soul List

richnospins

Artist                 Side A                       SIde B         Label     Condition  Notes       Price

The Moments    Hurts On Me Baby    All I Have     Stang    M-    £40    DJ    
The Exsaveyons    I Don`t Love You No More    Somewhere    Smoke     M- Label wear on A side    £100        
The Avengers     Crying All Alone     No Wonder     Mr. Genius    M-    £100        
 Lewis Clark     I Need You Baby    Dog aint a mans best friend    Brent    M-    £100        
The Lovells     My Time To Cry    Here Come The Heartaches    Brent    VG++    £100        
 Lee Moses     Time And Place     I Can`t Take No Chances     Front Page    VG++    £50        
The Ocapello`s     Anytime    The Stars     Checker    M- some writing O/L    £50    DJ    
Laura Otis & Satinettes      I`m Gonna Make You Love Me     Bye Bye Soldier Boy    Mexie    M-    £125        
The Poets     I`m Stuck On You    Merry Christmas Baby    Red Bird    M-    £40        
 Joe Ray & Spontanes     Don`t You Care About My Love    One, Two, Three-Uptight    Eclipse    M-    £65        
 Jonny Rome     Let Me Pour All My Love Into Your Heart      Baby Doll     Philips    M-    £100    DJ    
The Royalettes     River Of Tears    Something Wonderful     Roulette    VG++    £40    DJ    
The Spoilers     The Spoilers Rap    same     Lock    M-    £100        
Jamal Trice    Nothing is too good for you baby    If love is no the answer    Soul    M-    £50        
Chambers Brothers     My Baby Takes Care Of Business    same     Columbia    M-     £45    DJ    
Chances     One More Chance    It Takes More Than Love Alone    Bea & Baby    M- writing O/L    £30        
The Full Force    We've come along way together    I know you can    Castle    M-    £60

Bobby Freeman Ill never fall In love Again/ Friends Autumn M-  writing O/L £60       

All ORIGINAL 45'S

ITEMS ARE DISPATCHED FROM USA

SHIPPING TO UK & ROW IS FIRST CLASS 1-3 RECORDS £8

SHIPPING TO USA IS FIRST CLASS 1-3 RECORD $4 

PM me if there is anything you want.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by richnospins
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created