Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

stationroad

"Something To Give "

Hi folks,

Just wondered if anyone could help out with a track please ? 

Big Wigan tune with a BIG (horn) sound. Female vocal, and I think it may have been covered up as "Something To Give". Could possible have been c/u as Rita Dacosta, although not sure about that bit ? 

If you could help that would be great. Thanks :) . 

11 minutes ago, stationroad said:

Hi folks,

Just wondered if anyone could help out with a track please ? 

Big Wigan tune with a BIG (horn) sound. Female vocal, and I think it may have been covered up as "Something To Give". Could possible have been c/u as Rita Dacosta, although not sure about that bit ? 

If you could help that would be great. Thanks :) . 

Was it this Nita Rossi?

That's the one Jordi ! Thanks for that mate :) . I'm helping a mate out who's trying to remember it, but he could only really remember the 'possible' title. I could remember the tune from the title, but couldn't remember the artist. Nita Rossi ! How could I have forgoten that ! Thanks very much mate. By the way, the friend who was stuck with this, is an old pal of your's and Dave's from Boston Spa.  I won't divulge the name on here though. Ta again for your help - I can send the link to him now :) ...

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts