staceys dad

PRINCE...R.I.P

sad news about PRINCE who has passed away aged just 57 ...wasnt the biggest fan , but he was very talented ..think he played all the instruments on a lot of his tracks ...another talent goes to early....R.I.P.   

I saw him live twice. The Lovesexy tour was one of the best gigs I've ever seen. Very innovative, prolific, talented and creative artist. 

I lived in Minnesota in the 90's, used to pass his place from time to time, and bumped into him in downtown Minneapolis, a real nice guy, hugely talented, a bigger ego than most, but I think deservedly so, a great performer, sadly gone.  RIP

I bought a couple of albums when he went through his really funky stage.  Forgot how really talented he was.  Caught Sign of the Times last night on Sky.  Absolutely blew me away!!!!!  Forever in my Life and Sign of the Times awesome!!!  One of the most gifted artists ever IMO.

All time fave track would be this:-

Edited by CeeJay

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.