Value Please

Guest miff

• Replies 32
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

See the issue on Manships @ 75 quid, Just wounderd what a demos worth, cond is VG++

Thanks in advance :lol:

Tim Brown guide 2004

issue £40

demo £60

so according to the price above demo should be around £100?

Personally wouldnt pay more than £40 for the issue - hardly seen the demo knocking around

Social source share

Guest FYLDECOAST

See the issue on Manships @ 75 quid, Just wounderd what a demos worth, cond is VG++

Thanks in advance :lol:

I sold a white demo on this site last Nov , Vg+ with slight label wear £35

It had been in my sales box around the North West priced at £40 for a few months

Steve Mc

Social source share

£30 issue £50 demo

Would say thats a little light Pete, fairly indemand, bet if you listed a issue on ebay you'd smash £30 no probs :lol:

Social source share

It's not on UK red Bird mate. Boy From NYC is though.

Ah yeah thats why the lable rang a bell :lol:

Missed a contempo on ebay for £2 no bids, forgot about it and it finished :lol: what price on UK pete?

Social source share

It's not on UK red Bird mate. Boy From NYC is though.

Think Im just a down home girl is Red bird and boy from NYC is on t'other side of Johnny? just looked on manships and its got that on b-side of johnny

Social source share

Maybe, but that's what I usually sell it for so that's how it stays...presume everyone knows this sneaked out on UK Contempo as well?

remember Pat Brady spinning it at the parr hall c/up as the magnetics 'maybe maybe' whilst i had my copy on contempo at the time (flip to Boy from new york city' i think), and played the flip by chance at home around that time and to my surprise...... :lol:

Social source share

Yeah you outbid me you tw*t :lol:

Only Just. :thumbsup: Quite surprised to win it to be honest, what with it finishing in daylight hours and all that, was sure I was gonna be sniped.

Social source share

You need to find a buyer first

Not exactly in demand

It is according to this thread!

I didn't think there was any demand for this record, it isn't as though you hear it out very often. Top tune though. As said old spin from the 80's, maybe time for some serious spins again.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

You need to find a buyer first

Not exactly in demand

It is according to this thread!
I didn't think there was any demand for this record, it isn't as though you hear it out very often.

Would say this quote justifys as to some demand on the record :yes: now im no expert but i have been keeping an eye on this record for a while always plenty of bids on it :yes:

plus many more laugh.gif
Social source share

Would say this quote justifys as to some demand on the record :yes: now im no expert but i have been keeping an eye on this record for a while always plenty of bids on it :yes:

does it? I think it's cause it was a steal at £17, less than half price, bargain IMHO and not one some are gonna ewant to miss. Wonder how many PM's Marc would have got at the book prices or prices quoted in this topic?

Social source share

does it? I think it's cause it was a steal at £17, less than half price, bargain IMHO and not one some are gonna ewant to miss. Wonder how many PM's Marc would have got at the book prices or prices quoted in this topic?

regulaly goes on ebay for £40-50 even see a issue go for £75 on there a few months back :yes:

Social source share

I for one and ime sure many others use the dealers web sites when bidding on ebay as a referance, if you see a price listed, as in this case 75 quid, you know thats top doller for it. if you can get it less then its a good bet your on a winner, Its a good record, and if it was in a box at 75 quid and I had it in my hand and could see the condition I personly would pay it, I do seem to be willing to pay more for 45s when looking through sales boxes after all if you are buying anythig at your get it posted it can be a bit of a gamble, unless you know the seller, not to mention the postal service.As for no demand for this 45, well ive been out bid numerios times on this over the last 2 years, and when seen on lists its been gone when ive enquired about it.

Social source share

As for no demand for this 45, well ive been out bid numerios times on this over the last 2 years, and when seen on lists its been gone when ive enquired about it.

knew i wern't talking b*****ks :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert