Timi Yuro joke

Dobber

On 5/1/2016 at 11:40, Okehdownsouth said:

JUSST BUMPED IT TO 3100...GUTTED IM OUT BID AT 3K ...REALLY WANTED THAT ONE

Thank you to whoever it was that bid me up to £1420.00

I have increased my max bid to £2500 and will continue to increase it everytime someone gets close. So please do not hesitate to bid we could make this the biggest NON SALE ever!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252364194021?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Social source share

On 4/25/2016 at 19:03, Dave Rimmer said:

Dave that's Steve Jefferies who's selling that 

Social source share

1 minute ago, SWIFTY said:

I'd love to join in but what happens if you win it for say £25,000 how do you get out of it ? just showed the Mrs. and she threatened to cut my bollocks off if I join in :g:

Swifty

Not much of a threat as there only ornaments these days :lol:

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 1
Social source share

1 minute ago, WoodButcher said:

It's officially the top priced tune ... :thumbsup: ... £29,600 and rising , still an hour left , hope the sellers heart don't give out ... lol

I hope the seller has booked there none refundable holiday to the  Bahamas for the full family :wicked:

Cheers

Martyn

• Helpful 2
Social source share

50 minutes ago, SWIFTY said:

I'd love to join in but what happens if you win it for say £25,000 how do you get out of it ? just showed the Mrs. and she threatened to cut my bollocks off if I join in :g:

I gather Ebay have been told about this sale being a fake. No court of law would enforce payment under those circumstances, surely?

Social source share

2 minutes ago, markw said:

I gather Ebay have been told about this sale being a fake. No court of law would enforce payment under those circumstances, surely?

Right come on who's the cheapskate who's only bid £29,600............well I'm a Yorkshireman it's obviously not me :lol:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

will the seller

be liable for ebay fees if winning bidder does not pay ( as ebay fees gets put straight on sellers bill wether paid or not) correct me if i'm wrong ? but the sellers fees will go up by NEARLY £3000 if things stay as they are

Social source share

Guest brivinyl
1 minute ago, hullsoul said:

Con merchants,fake record sellers get a life.

I agree, but there are literally thousands on ebay at any one time. This seller does at least state " I am afraid I do not know whether the record is original" Full refund given if not happy.  

Social source share

Guest brivinyl
Just now, WoodButcher said:

Seller's been told of the 45's fakery , chose to ignore the information , out and out fraudster getting just deserts .

So do you message every fake 45 seller on ebay ?

Social source share

Just now, brivinyl said:

I agree, but there are literally thousands on ebay at any one time. This seller does at least state " I am afraid I do not know whether the record is original" Full refund given if not happy.  

After been badgered by various people with questions about the authenticity of the record it was amended,so I think the offer of a full refund was a small caveat that was hopefully not going to be taken up?

I agree this isn't isolated incident but hopefully all this will make e-bay take note...............wishful thinking I know. 

Cheers

Martyn

Social source share

5 minutes ago, brivinyl said:

He does know without a shadow of a doubt,he's trying it on and he is gonna come unstuck

Social source share

Description clearly states the seller isn't sure if it's original or not.

Everyone who has that much money left to spend for a beaten up record he even don't know if it's original or not surely has more money then sense.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!