News: The Ambassadors - Ain't Got The Love Of One Girl (On My Mind)

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

21 hours ago, BrewerytownBeats said:

Yes, but not for another couple weeks. We did a limited wholesale for distributors - I'm not sure who, but i remember a UK address on our order sheet. 

Thank you.

Thanks - would love to buy direct, but postage from the US is getting crazy!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Just got mine yesterday but well worth the wait. I love the instrumental and it's good to have it on a legit release.

The question is - what will they bring out next? I wish they would do Honey & The Bees  Make You Mine which as far as I know has never had a vinyl release.

Social source share

On 5/24/2016 at 09:05, gointoagogo said:

Just got mine yesterday but well worth the wait. I love the instrumental and it's good to have it on a legit release.

The question is - what will they bring out next? I wish they would do Honey & The Bees  Make You Mine which as far as I know has never had a vinyl release.

We are working through the Arctic catalog - for the DJ series we are keeping it funky, DJ driven music.  We will also be working on releasing the LP sometime in the near future. Jamie Records also owns the Phil LA of Soul imprint, so we are releasing some tracks off of that as well.  Thank for the support!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!