Winsford Soul profile photo

Tattoo Dave. Birthday

Posted

Dave. Hope your taking it as easy on your birthday as you always do. Have a great day mate. :hatsoff2:

Steve

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Happy Birthday Dave and Happy Birthday Happy. :thumbsup:

Peter

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

The day started with a cup of tea with anise in it at 6am Steve, it knocked me out until 9.  More of it at lunch will work nicely.  I'm certainly not working today.

2 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

Happy Birthday Dave and Happy Birthday Happy. :thumbsup:

Peter

People will think you have a stutter Peter:wicked:

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
22 minutes ago, TattooDave said:

The day started with a cup of tea with anise in it at 6am Steve, it knocked me out until 9.  More of it at lunch will work nicely.  I'm certainly not working today.

People will think you have a stutter Peter:wicked:

Anise as in the herb/spice? Does that help you sleep? I can never sleep - although I do regularly pass out when pissed. 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
11 minutes ago, Peter99 said:

Anise as in the herb/spice? Does that help you sleep? I can never sleep - although I do regularly pass out when pissed. 

It's an alcoholic drink that is made from aniseed, a bit like pernod.  I don't sleep well because of tinnitus, but this does the trick.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
55 minutes ago, TattooDave said:

The day started with a cup of tea with anise in it at 6am Steve, it knocked me out until 9.  More of it at lunch will work nicely.  I'm certainly not working today.

People will think you have a stutter Peter:wicked:

I do.

 

 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Many Happy Returns, Dave.  Have a good one.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

:thumbup: Happy Birthday Dave ! Catch up soon I hope mate.

:hatsoff2:- Kev

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Happy Birthday Dave :thumbup:

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Happy Birthday old Fella !!! from sunny Louth :thumbup:

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Many happy returns , have a great day ... :)

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

tumblr_m89iwe4OQe1rcdo5eo1_500.jpg

 

Happy Birthday Dave !

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

happy birthday dave,  billy:hatsoff2:

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Happy birthday matey. long time no speak. Live for the moment. Kimbo

 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Happy birthday Dave :thumbsup:

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Thanks everyone, I had a quiet day, mostly under the influence, but back to work today, and the possibility of getting my right foot tattooed this weekend with a cubist octopus, so even if the design is f**ked up I can always say you're knowledge of art appreciation isn't cultured enough to allow you to understand it's subtleties, or some such b*llocks.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dave. Sure you're sunning yourself somewhere. Don't fall over and ruin the day but knowing you that would all be part of the excitement. Have a good one.

Kev

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
2 minutes ago, Kev Moore said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dave. Sure you're sunning yourself somewhere. Don't fall over and ruin the day but knowing you that would all be part of the excitement. Have a good one.

Kev

Thanks Kev, no sun today, it's grey and overcast.  I never plan on falling over, but you never know.

Dave

 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

If I know you Dave you'll devise a way of falling up rather than over or down while simultaneously translating 'The Muppet Song' into Vietnamese and working out an operatic arrangement for it! :-)

 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
9 minutes ago, Kev Moore said:

If I know you Dave you'll devise a way of falling up rather than over or down while simultaneously translating 'The Muppet Song' into Vietnamese and working out an operatic arrangement for it! :-)

 

It would have to be light opera a la Gilbert and Sullivan, it's funnier, unless there's consumption involved, but not like Mr. Creosote, as that was quite sick, but funny at the same time.

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
1 hour ago, TattooDave said:

It would have to be light opera a la Gilbert and Sullivan, it's funnier, unless there's consumption involved, but not like Mr. Creosote, as that was quite sick, but funny at the same time.

:):):):g:

 

1 hour ago, TattooDave said:

 

1 hour ago, TattooDave said:

 

 

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted

Happy Birthday Dave ,   help yourself to a large portion of Strawberrys !

See you at the 100 club soon ATB Frank

Share this forum post


soul source url
Posted
4 hours ago, Bossfourpart1 said:

Happy Birthday Dave ,   help yourself to a large portion of Strawberrys !

See you at the 100 club soon ATB Frank

Thanks Frank, I've probably eaten my weight in strawberries already this year Frank.  The 100 club will be September.

Share this forum post


soul source url

Freebasing - Source Forum

An off the soul beat lifestyle talk forum

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Get started now!
Log into Soul Source

Get max use of the forums

Log in now!

  1. Tattoo Dave. Birthday Boy
    Freebasing by Winsford Soul on Tue 05 May 2015
    • 8 / 650
    • Bossfourpart1 on 11 May 2015
  2. Happy Birthday Tattoo Dave
    Freebasing by Steve S 60 on Sat 05 May 2018
    • 27 / 898
    • Philippe on 08 May 2018
  3. Tattoo Dave. BIG 60 BIRTHDAY
    Freebasing by Winsford Soul on Sun 05 May 2019
    • 14 / 393
    • Philippe on 08 May 2019
  4. Hi From Tattoo Dave
    Freebasing by Tattoodave on Wed 07 May 2014
    • 24 / 883
    • TattooDave on 23 May 2014
  5. Soul Related Tattoo
    All About the SOUL by Miss Schmidt on Mon 22 Dec 2008
    • 36 / 1920
    • Miss Schmidt on 03 Jan 2009
  6. Contact Details Dave Burton Or Dave Rivers
    All About the SOUL by veep1296 on Mon 07 May 2007
    • 3 / 438
    • JulianB on 07 May 2007

Source Adverts



×
×
  • Create New...

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.