Northern Soul/ Rare Soul - a discussion

Anton L

Of course, but surly not in blocks, yes I know it sounds fussy but if these things aren't pointed out then no one would be any the wiser, and innocently alienate the punters without ever knowing.

link

The easiest solution is to read the bloody flyers, and know what to expect!

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

• Replies 64
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I bought this the other day, blind - how much should I ask for it and does anyone want it?  Books at £400 in you know what but thats out the window

link

Hi Pete!

Don't know what you should ask for it, you must know, but in my opinion it's a great 45. But this might be of interest. I bought mine about 4 weeks for $100 (I'd say EX condition), one week later another one went for $500(MINT- condition), both on ebay.

Social source share

"facetious"

I'll supply the words, you boys supply the music.

link

Ah!

Yes, that's in the dictionary, so I don't have to throw it away.

It says:

"saying things that are intended to be clever and funny but are really silly and annoying"

Sounds pretty like discribing me.

Edited by soulie78
Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Free your mind and your ass will follow (The kingdom of heaven is within)

link

Oh lordy, one time my favourite LP cover as well! All aboard the Mothership.

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Stuart,

As for the reason for me not attending a Crossfire event again. The people who decided to beat the hell out of a girl on the dance floor, because she reqested they not dance on the floor with full pints of beer, are apparently regulars ( but only at london dos, and are not particularly in to the scene) why would I want to go to more events with such people.

The other point, I would never name a top ten any more as it is constantly changing with the new records I hear.

perfect sense to me and would make the floor happy and he still does this now

link

I saw one of them being led out, never laid eyes on him before in my life, so I'd be surprised if I ever see the scumbag again :diablo: . Not regulars from what I heard (I didn't see the incident, I was wearing my earplugs and using the bar in the Swirlie room at the time, its a lot easier to get served in there). My point was that Ady C is one of the joint promoters there, you cannot associate either promoter with the fact that some prick came in and attacked someone. You'd never be able to go to a pub again if that was the case!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!