RIP ANTONY CLAYTON THE VICAR

Herd yesterday Tony had passed away through ill health Had may great memories with Tony who I new from around 1979 when he was vicar at Hemington and Lockington parish in Leicestershire We went to many dues up and down the country including Wigan When Wigan closed Tony started the Nottingham oddfellows allnighter were he regularly dj Tony had a great collection of 45s Some of the 45s I remember him by are the Nomads somthins bad Don Gardner cheatin kind Lucky Charms tied to your heart and Pookie Hudson this gets to me Tony had a good innings and turned 80 earlier this year and still lived in Nottingham city center. RIP old pal

• Helpful 2
Social source share

-Many memories of soul events up and down the country the collection was passed on and still played out today -

- RIP

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

Gene-R near right Nev's collection went up for auction Tony was highest bidder on may items I believe.

About three years ago I helped Tony try to fill out a full run of Curtom 45's & he came back around a year ago to ask if I had one to finish the run, It was a gift from me.

RIP Tony.

Social source share