Seven rare LPs - The Tempests, Willie Tee, Alice Clark

Keamus

Hi

Seven rare and in demand LPs for sale. PM me if interested :

The Tempests - Would you believe . Smash. Vinyl is mint- and sleeve in excellent nick in original cellophane wrap. Much rarer mono press with dark red label. £175

Willie Tee - I'm only a man. Capitol. Vinyl is excellent and plays perfectly. Includes killer track Bring on the Heartaches. Sleeve is in excellent condition with one small punch hole in top corner. £175 SOLD

Alice Clark - Self titled LP includes great dancers Never did I stop loving you and Don't you care. Mainstream. Vinyl is mint- as is gatefold sleeve. Still in original cellophane. £150 SOLD

The New Sounds - Having you around. Japanese P- Vine includes Don't take your love, Sweet Memories etc. Mint- vinyl and sleeve. Still in original cellophane. £80 SOLD

Clyde McPhatter - Welcome Home. MCA UK issue. Vinyl is at least excellent+. Sleeve is in excellent condition. Includes Please give me one more chance. £65

Dee Dee Sharp - All the hits Vol 2 . Cameo. Includes great version of Comin' home baby. Vinyl is excellent and plays perfectly. Sleeve is in great condition and still in original cellophane. This is the late Derek Allen's copy that I bought from John Manship some years back. £55

Baby Washington - With you in mind. Veep. Mint - vinyl and sleeve still in original cellophane. Includes the LP only dancer I got it bad and loads of other stand out tracks. £40

Edited by Keamus
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source