Known? Unknown? Semi-known?

Pete S

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Quite nice track that Pete.is it a stax recording ?

do you see ''soul of stax'' on the community channel on sky this morning, very interesting.....

Seen Soul Of Stax about 1000 times mate as it's on one of the dvd compilations I used to do!

That track is pre-Stax from the Safice label, not sure if it came out as a 45 but it's on the LP featuring Eddie Floyd, Wilson Pickett and The Primettes on UK Windmill. Just thought it was a half decent dancer.

Social source share

Never really liked much of what Eddie Floyd did but this is excellent Pete. Really like it :yes:

While your on here Pete do you know much about this record and label as I havent a clue

64_1.JPG

Yes mate, very good version of HB Barnum / Ben E King. I sell it for £25/£30. But they don't usually look as nice as that one.

Pete, ever considered an appointment to have your ears syringed ?

:wicked:

Seriously though, I don't care if anyone likes it or doesn't like it, I thought it was pretty good, and would sound good loud. Thats all.

Obviously if Ady C had discovered it and it was unissued you'd all love it :yes:

Social source share

Seriously though, I don't care if anyone likes it or doesn't like it, I thought it was pretty good, and would sound good loud. Thats all.

Obviously if Ady C had discovered it and it was unissued you'd all love it :thumbsup:

Pete, Thanks again for the full version, it's addictive after a while. If you hadn't of posted it a lot of people would have been sadder for the loss of this little gem.

Keep posting them, mate. Some of us are grateful for these forgotton treasures. :D

Steve B

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!