Steve Williams (South Wales) Funeral details

For those that would like to attend,Steve's funeral is at  Croesyceliog Crematorium

Treherbert Road

NP44 2BZ

at 1.30,Friday 3rd of June, then back to Blackwood rugby club NP12 1NY...where we'll raise a few glasses and play a few tunes to his memory.

Steve was well known and respected on the scene from Wigan and Yate  days and still attended niters until years later. 

Such a sad loss to all who knew him...R.I.P. Steve

Edited by Edwin S Wales
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

25 minutes ago, Edwin S Wales said:

For those that would like to attend,Steve's funeral is at  Croesyceliog Crematorium

Treherbert Road

NP12 2BZ

at 1.30, then back to Blackwood rugby club NP12 1NY...where we'll raise a few glasses and play a few tunes to his memory.

Steve was well known and respected on the scene from Wigan and Yate  days and still attended niters until years later. 

Such a sad loss to all who knew him...R.I.P. Steve

Been a few years since I last saw Steve. Top man with a great sense of humour and great taste in music. Rest in peace my friend. Sleep well.

Steve n Lou.XXX

Social source share

Both shocked and saddened on hearing of Steve's passing recently, a great character who was very influential in the South Wales soul following, particularly in the 1970's.......Will be sadly missed.

Goodnight Buddy.....

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!