Kool Blues Can we try love again Capsoul

16 minutes ago, dave pinch said:

it is pete..price is a little inflated at the moment tho...but we could say that about a lot of records

Yep, I'd quite like one Dave - but out of my price range. Might be lucky and find a bargain - but you have to be very lucky to find bargains these days.

Hope your well mate.

Pete

:thumbsup:

Edit - Arthur did ok!

Edited by Peter99
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

37 minutes ago, Mal C said:

Christ I paid £70 for it maybe 3/4 years back... certainly not a £450/500 track...if people are paying that, they are literally wasting their hard earned...

I think you were very lucky to pick it up for that price then as it was probably at it's peak then and generally going for at least £300-350.

• Helpful 2
Social source share

2 hours ago, jordirip said:

I think you were very lucky to pick it up for that price then as it was probably at it's peak then and generally going for at least £300-350.

Probably, be honest I never play it, it always sounds good enough to keep, but I'll never pick it out of a pile as a favorite to play at home..  I think Marion Black - Who Knows, is a far better track on that label, and costs a tenner... I always pick that out to play...

Social source share

Just now, baz atkinson said:

Got one bout 5 years ago for the supa soulful I wanna be ready - tis a great double sider indeed on a great logo still play all my Four Mint records on the same logo also !

great logo still play all my Four Mint records on the same logo also !

Hi Baz

Of which "Can't get strung out" is the one that's crept unnoticed under the radar, their best IMHO

Kev

• Helpful 2
Social source share

On 6/5/2016 at 21:51, kev cane said:

great logo still play all my Four Mint records on the same logo also !

Hi Baz

Of which "Can't get strung out" is the one that's crept unnoticed under the radar, their best IMHO

Kev

Brill doubler sider was it four mints version or johnson etc no bad records on this label ?

typo was thinking about you cant blame me another KILLER

Edited by Flanny
typo
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!