Johnny T's 40th Birthday Allnighter - London

Guest ShaneH

Anyone who wants a few warm up pints on Saturday night there's a pub called Suchards opposite the venue in Crucifix Lane which is open till midnight... looks ideal to me!!

https://www.london-se1.co.uk/restaurants/in...hard-free-house

OK, I'm aiming for this boozer. I've worked out that I need the Northern Line, but it says there is a 'reduced escalator service' at London Bridge.

What does that actually mean ? The escalators only go half way ? They go all the way but there are less in use than usual ? If I'm dragging boxes of records with me I don't want to be climbing stairs with them do I !

Any Londoners used London Bridge tube this week that could let me know ?

Cheers

See you in the pub.

• Replies 63
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

OK, I'm aiming for this boozer. I've worked out that I need the Northern Line, but it says there is a 'reduced escalator service' at London Bridge.

What does that actually mean ? The escalators only go half way ? They go all the way but there are less in use than usual ? If I'm dragging boxes of records with me I don't want to be climbing stairs with them do I !

Any Londoners used London Bridge tube this week that could let me know ?

Cheers

See you in the pub.

Right, ignore all that crap above. there are no trains into Euston on Saturday night.

So the question is.......what's the best station to aim for Marylebone or Paddington ?

Spoke to the manager and he assures me there'll be no worries about getting in for late comers (everyone will get in)

Johnny

x

Cheers x

Wouldnt have spare wheelchair handy - you know - just in case! :lol::P

Murphy calls to see his mate Paddy who has a broken leg.

Paddy says, me feet are freezing mate, could u nip upstairs & get me slippers?

No bother he says & runs upstairs where there are Paddy's two stunning 19 yr old twin daughters sat on their bed.

Hello der girls, ur dad sent me up here to shag yee both.

Fuc off ye lying @unt they said.

I'll prove it says Murphy. So he shouts down the stairs, ''Both of em Pat?''

Of course in both of em!''

:P:shhh:

Gavin Im surprised at you, thought you were such a nice boy too! :lol::yes:

Johnny has asked me to pass on the following info:

The manager of Suchards (The pub opposite) has agreed to keep the pub open until 12 for anyone attending the nighter. He is also wants people to bring along any cd's or tapes they might want played and he'll put them on for you.

Thanks

Tat

Guest Andy BB

I fully expect to be hammered by the time we get to the pub following Saints annihilation of Hull.

I'll be followed by a very sulky Steve Adams who will be repeatedly muttering "we wuz robbed, we wuz robbed"

:rolleyes:

Guest mrs norman maine

One of the 'Picks of the Week' in the Clubs section of today's Guardian Guide :):)

Johnny, you are described as a 'true gent'. Don't let it go to your head, there's a love.

Laters :rolleyes:

Are You taking the Piss? ? ? ? Sue will have a spare one if you need it .....

Jon Buck

Last time I 'presume the obvious' couldnt make to Johnny's (GUTTED) had to be carried out by security at St Ives, due to over-doing-it! :thumbsup::yes: