[SOLD] Bill Bush - I'm Waiting - Ronn 17

Hi Folks,

Needs must I'm afraid, and that's the only reason I'm selling my copy of Bill Bush. I'm Waiting, Ronn 17.

Centre hole is ever so slightly (and I mean ever so slightly) off centre, but by butting the centre hole against a solid 45 adaptor the record plays spot on.

There is a drill hole and an official-looking sticker on the label stating 'For Demonstration Use Only Not For Sale'

Vinyl is VG+ visually with a number of small scuffs and a handful of small scratches, none of which affect play.

Seen this fetching £1,200 - £1,300 so I hope that you'll find my asking price of £800 to be fair (this includes Royal Mail Special Delivery within the UK).

Sadly I cannot take PayPal on this occasion as I have bills to pay that can't be paid with PayPal funds.

Bank Transfer preferred but I could also take a cheque if that helps you.

I don't have any pictures at present, but if you need them I can get them when I get home from work tonight.

If the record has to be posted overseas then I'll have to enquire about shipping rates / insurance etc.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

A couple of days in total, and this was mainly due to emails bouncing between the buyer and myself.  But pretty much it sold straight away.

I've had a few messages subsequently but have been away for a week or so and have only just got around to responding to them.

By the look of the messages there was pretty high demand for this 45.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!