Patrice Holloway Rip

just had this sad news through from Brendas agent On Sunday October 1, 2006 Patrice Holloway died of a heart attack in Los Angeles, Patrice was a Singer, Songwriter and younger Sister of Brenda Holloway. As you may or may not know, Patrice co-wrote "You Made Me So Very Happy" with Brenda. Funeral arrangements are being made for Saturday October 14 @ The Inglewood Chapel/Cemetery. If you would like to send Cards or letters, please send them to: SANTEL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, Inc.c/o Brenda Holloway16041-G Johnston Road Suite #113Charlotte, NC 28277

Thank you in advance, Very Sad and one I personally would love to have seen liveR.I.Pregards Rob & Karen Wigley

Social source share

• Replies 27
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

just had this sad news through from Brendas agent On Sunday October 1, 2006 Patrice Holloway died of a heart attack in Los Angeles, Patrice was a Singer, Songwriter and younger Sister of Brenda Holloway. As you may or may not know, Patrice co-wrote "You Made Me So Very Happy" with Brenda. Funeral arrangements are being made for Saturday October 14 @ The Inglewood Chapel/Cemetery. If you would like to send Cards or letters, please send them to: SANTEL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, Inc.c/o Brenda Holloway16041-G Johnston Road Suite #113Charlotte, NC 28277

Thank you in advance, Very Sad and one I personally would love to have seen liveR.I.Pregards Rob & Karen Wigley

...Spooky - I was playing "Stay With Your Own Kind" not 45 minutes ago. Sad that we're losing so many, so often these days - and Patrice can't have been too old, either...

Thanks for passing the news on - she'll be missed, as all the good ones are...

TONE :thumbsup:

Social source share

...Spooky - I was playing "Stay With Your Own Kind" not 45 minutes ago. Sad that we're losing so many, so often these days - and Patrice can't have been too old, either...

Thanks for passing the news on - she'll be missed, as all the good ones are...

TONE :thumbsup:

Sad, sad news indeed. One of the Greats.

Social source share

Guest soul stormers

So many good tracks both written & performed very sad news. Also I believe part of my avatar.

RIP Patrice.

paul

RIP

IAN

Social source share

So Sad,yet another passes on(becoming more and more commonplace---was bound to happen --40yrs since the great era.She left many classic sounds---Stay with your own kind,Love and Desire,Ecstasy,Black mother goose any my first big money buy(off Graham Wake in 1977---"Stolen Hours"--£8!!!!

SOUL ON PATRICE!

SO LONG PATRICE!

R.I.P.

Tony.C.

Social source share

Guest mrs norman maine

Just hope she was aware of her Stature in our world.

I hope so too.

You made us so very happy Patrice.

You won't be forgotten.

RIP.

Social source share

JUST GOT IN QUITE PISSED AND SUDDENLY REMEMBERED ABOUT PATRICE AND THOUGHT ID PLAY SOME SOUNDS BY HER TO SEE WHY I LOVED HER SO MUCH, JESUS- STOLEN HOURS/ECSTACY/LOVE AND DESIRE/STAY WITH YOUR OWN KIND ETC ETC NUFF SAID. R.I.P YOU WONT BE FORGOTTEN.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!