soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 11
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest the dukester

Yes, I know this...But I got some trades and 150 ukp is way too much, btw!

£150 is about what I would be looking for if I was selling mine, great tune :shades:

Jason have I heard you play this out???

Social source share

£150 is about what I would be looking for if I was selling mine, great tune :shades:

Jason have I heard you play this out???

Only probably on the 'radio' show Dukesy seeing as they (sensibly) never let us loose up here :shhh: Kristian, barring someone saying otherwise £150 is probably what you'd expect to pay on this now (unless someone pipes up and offers you one for less) and I reckon John's got this one right. There have been cheaper copies through ebay and more expensive ones and lesser condition copies going for the $$ to ££ figures etc. but for a minter, £150 sounds fair enough and isn't way too much. Great record all the same.

Edited by J-Brew
Social source share

. There have been cheaper copies through ebay and more expensive ones and lesser condition copies going for the $$ to ££ figures etc. but for a minter, £150 sounds fair enough and isn't way too much. Great record all the same.

I got a few chances to buy this one for 150 $ and 100$ in EX+ condition two years ago, but missed that. And I'm the opinion Manships prices are mostly too high, so I thought there must be a cheaper copy somewhere out there! But I'm afraid, that the price is ok.... :shades:

Thanks all...trades ares still available

Kristian

Social source share

I got a few chances to buy this one for 150 $ and 100$ in EX+ condition two years ago, but missed that. And I'm the opinion Manships prices are mostly too high, so I thought there must be a cheaper copy somewhere out there! But I'm afraid, that the price is ok.... :lol:

Thanks all...trades ares still available

Kristian

£150! :unsure:

You've got to be joking, used to see this regularly £25/£35 probably about 5 years ago, nice tune but...

Simon

Social source share

£150! :lol:

You've got to be joking, used to see this regularly £25/£35 probably about 5 years ago, nice tune but...

Simon

Which proves nothing but the power of market forces, supply, demand and the current availability of copies at £25/£35 in 2006, which after this thread, probably aren't many. Throw in the fact that to some ears it has interest because it could almost be a f*nk record of sorts and you've got a whole new bunch of modern day buyers wanting both the record or a time machine or both :unsure:

Edited by J-Brew
Social source share