Where do you guys buy your sleeves from?

Hey all,  

My last batch of paper sleeves (for 45's) has run out and unfortunately the Ebay seller I've always bought them from (UK) has raised his postage to the point where it's almost not worth it anymore. Which is a shame as they were excellent sleeves, ones that actually covered the whole record (I don't understand why there are so many of them that leave a good 5mm or so of the grooved surface exposed - what?) 

These are the ones I used to buy, I'm sure you'll all know them: 

IMG_20160605_112717.jpg

Does anyone have a UK or EU source for these, or just a good UK/EU source for decent quality sleeves with reasonable postage costs? 

I'd be looking at a 100 pack or so. 

Cheers! 

D 

Social source share

• 1 year later...
On ‎05‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 10:34, damian said:

Hey all,  

My last batch of paper sleeves (for 45's) has run out and unfortunately the Ebay seller I've always bought them from (UK) has raised his postage to the point where it's almost not worth it anymore. Which is a shame as they were excellent sleeves, ones that actually covered the whole record (I don't understand why there are so many of them that leave a good 5mm or so of the grooved surface exposed - what?) 

IMG_20160605_112717.jpg

Does anyone have a UK or EU source for these, or just a good UK/EU source for decent quality sleeves with reasonable postage costs? 

Cheers! 

D 

These may be of help to you

https://www.soundswholesaleltd.co.uk/

Andy

• Helpful 2
Social source share

On 6/5/2016 at 10:34, damian said:

Hey all,  

IMG_20160605_112717.jpg

Cheers! 

D 

I know what you mean about the 5mm gap at the top, these are usually the USA sleeves. Personally I try to keep USA sleeves with USA records and UK sleeves (usually cover the whole 45) with UK records, but that's just me being pedantic :thumbsup:

• Helpful 2
Social source share

12 minutes ago, Soul-Slider said:

I know what you mean about the 5mm gap at the top, these are usually the USA sleeves. Personally I try to keep USA sleeves with USA records and UK sleeves (usually cover the whole 45) with UK records, but that's just me being pedantic :thumbsup:

LOL. I can't stand those. Never keep 'em (well actually I do but I give them away to friends who don't mind.) 

Social source share

Thank you Benji, yeah I've bought from them, the plastic-lined sleeves are excellent. I didn't like the plain-paper ones at first but I grew used to them, too. I know someone in Germany and I usually order a pack of those whenever she comes over. Last time I looked at posting them here it wasn't too cheap but I'll take another look. Cheers! 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!