Yate Reunion Cancellation

------------------ Yate Reunion Cancellation -----------------------

It is with a heavy heart that we have decided to cancel the Yate Reunion. Although this is a charity event it still has fairly high running cost, the club has a potential cost if the bar take doesn’t reach it’s a certain level. As this is a city licensed club then there is a minimum security staff level that has to be provided again with a cost. Lastly even though it’s for charity some of the DJ’s that travel have to see a minimum of payment. 
So with this all in mind and the general low level of interest shown on Facebook or here to the event, which is our only real indication of attendance levels. We have decided that we can’t expose the radio station to this level of potential loss and will have to cancel. We are truly sorry Dave Thorley, Leon Brown, Jerry Hipkiss & Marc Moyse

Edited by Dave Thorley
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Sad to hear Dave. I was looking forward to seeing some old faces.

To be honest mate, speaking personally, I don't think the venue helps, from what I've been told. A nightclub and Northern Soul are normally a pretty poor combination. See you soon mate.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

dave t

as said many times now  can you please in future use the soul source news feature if you do have any event news that you feel needs spreading

the aats forum is not really setup to deal with such

thanks

mike

closing this now

Social source share