soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

There's two versions of it on that CD; the first is the one that came out on Phil LA of Soul except it's a lot longer (as are the versions of Girl across the street, The jokes on you, Diem on D9, This gets to me etc)...then they use an unissued take which sounds nothing like the first version. Both of them sound to me like early 60's recordings. Brilliant track though eh

Social source share

There's two versions of it on that CD; the first is the one that came out on Phil LA of Soul except it's a lot longer (as are the versions of Girl across the street, The jokes on you, Diem on D9, This gets to me etc)...then they use an unissued take which sounds nothing like the first version.  Both of them sound to me like early 60's recordings. Brilliant track though eh

link

Fabulous. Didn't you have one for sale at some point. ? :thumbsup:

Whats it worth now ?

Social source share

There's two versions of it on that CD; the first is the one that came out on Phil LA of Soul except it's a lot longer (as are the versions of Girl across the street, The jokes on you, Diem on D9, This gets to me etc)...then they use an unissued take which sounds nothing like the first version.  Both of them sound to me like early 60's recordings. Brilliant track though eh

link

There's 3 different vocal takes and 2 intrumentals, one with a sax and one not.

Social source share

Anyone know anything about this band?

In an earlier incarnation they were a gospel group called the Imperial Challengers but no-one I speak to seems to know anything more about them including Jam-Guy.

Social source share

Not on that cd there ain't  :lol:

link

No, just two. I don't have the CD, but have heard clips of them. One is the cut available (or not.. :lol: ) on vinyl , and the other sound like it has a really empty backing track (but my be wrong, only heard 30secs of it :lol: )

Billy's in the boot! :lol:

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

No, just two. I don't have the CD, but have heard clips of them. One is the cut available (or not.. :lol: ) on vinyl , and the other sound like it has a really empty backing track (but my be wrong, only heard 30secs of it :lol: )

Billy's in the boot! :lol:

link

I didn't say they were available on THAT particular CD, just that they do exist!

Social source share

Guest micksmith

Good job you know Soul Bowl eh Mick, otherwise you wouldn't have any records  :P

link

DON'T BE SO BITCHY :yes::P:sleep3:

WE HAD A DEAL I'D TRADE RARE UK/SKA-BOY WHAT A COLLECTION HE HAS NOW.

Social source share