OVO 45's Uptempo-soul and gospel + dirty ghetto

Paul-s

Sons of Nature – Disillusion City, Town - Juldance   vg++  £50  Rare uptempo proper funk edge soul. Sold

Darryl Carter – Looking Straight Ahead – Hi m-  £15 Beautiful tune I used to +3 it! HOLD

Singers – Just A Little Further - Lebam  vg++ £25  Dirty, dirty super cool soul. HOLD

4th Kingdom – Call It Dope – Janion (wol) vg+ £40 Uptempo soul stormer with superb xover flip. SOLD

The Gospelaires of Dayton, O – God Helps Those Who Help Themselves  - Savoy (white US demo) m-  £30

Jackie Rhett – Get Him In Your Life – Raines vg++ £40 This should be bigger than it is really. SOLD

Sensational Voices of Faith – Keep The Faith – Carter & Lloyd vg+ £35

Bethea The Maskman – Ghetto Love -  B.B.C. vg++ (couple of slight surface marks)  £40  Just the best dirty ghetto soul dancer  45! SOLD

Bongi & Nelson – That’s The Kind of Love/ I Was So Glad – Editions Picture sleeve vg++   £60 Brilliant double-sided dancer. SOLD

Little Dondi – I Forgot To Get Myself Together – Rains vg++ £100 rare and out there dancer, little known and deserves more. SOLD

Sonny Anderson & Prince Conley – Love & Laughter – Emerson vg+ £35 Unique uptempo - funk-edged soul (I hate that term since it was appropriated for shit fonk!) that me and Karl Heard used to play out.

Junior McCants – The Boy Needs A Girl – King vg+   £65

Edited by paul-s
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now