The Chancellors - All The Way From Heaven

I'm trying to sell my copy and a potential buyer has asked me if it is the pink issue. I've had this record for donkey's years and always regarded the lable colour as a kind of dirty white, so I told the guy and we left it at that. Then my missues walks in the room, waves it under a light and declares it to be a really light, faded pink colour. Do you think we are talking about the same record after all? Mine is definately an issue, there's no reference to demo/promo at all on the label, and it's not faded through sunlight or water damage, as the text is clear and sharp.

What to do?:g:

edit to add: I've just posted this query up on Rare Soul Talk on FB and 2 guys have already said they had a pink-ish one just like mine...

chancellors.JPG

Edited by Alan Walls
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

White is the demo. Issue is bright pink. At least that was my understanding.

Any very light pink-ish ones indicate that demo labels were printed right after the pink issues and they didn't clean the printing machine properly. Or something to that effect.

Social source share

On 6/24/2016 at 23:09, Alan Walls said:

I'm trying to sell my copy and a potential buyer has asked me if it is the pink issue. I've had this record for donkey's years and always regarded the lable colour as a kind of dirty white, so I told the guy and we left it at that. Then my missues walks in the room, waves it under a light and declares it to be a really light, faded pink colour. Do you think we are talking about the same record after all? Mine is definately an issue, there's no reference to demo/promo at all on the label, and it's not faded through sunlight or water damage, as the text is clear and sharp.

What to do?:g:

edit to add: I've just posted this query up on Rare Soul Talk on FB and 2 guys have already said they had a pink-ish one just like mine...

chancellors.JPG

I sold mine a while back and assumed it was a demo although there's no writing as such,it wasn't pure white either,the issue is bright pink.

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!