Adventurers and Exits

A couple of wounded soldiers here, but don't worry there fit for action and able to parade on the turntable at the appointed time.
Happy to send sound files to support descriptions.

Adventurers - Easy baby - Compass 222 Vg £275 SOLD
(Grading is low due to looks. This one has numerous surface marks but apart from a 1cm scratch on the run in they are superficial. The scratch is only audible during the intro for about 10-12 revolutions and is generally overwhelmed by a track that p...lays LOUD & CLEAR, thereafter it stops and plays Ex or better. See image for label description. I sold a M- copy for 400 earlier this year, could have sold 10, since then I've seen them go for 450 and rising. So, it might not look the prettiest but its still a good player and ripe for DJ-ing)

Compass 222 Vg.jpg

Exits - I don't want to hear it - Gemini 1006 Vg++ £75
(The vinyl on this one is much better to look at with only minor blemishes and plays Excellent, so this is down graded mainly by grubby labels with a bit of wear and light writing. I sold 2 M- Demos in the last year at 150, so again there's a deal to be had here. Grading apart, what a Group and another stunning track by them)

Gemini 1006.jpg

PayPal as friends or add 4%

Postage:
£2.50 - 1st Class Signed For
£7.25 - Special Delivery
Overseas on Request

Cheers, Lee

Edited by SoulfulSolutions
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 771