Ducie Bridge - This Saturday ?

Mike

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This IS the "pub do".... pre niter.... kicks off around 6ish (I think).... Brett may know line up if reading he's reading this.... I know he's on....

Quite a few sourcer'ers going I believe :thumbsup: ....

link

I know Stevie is going to post full info this week, to be honest it's been a while since Steve told me who was on, one thing i know is that i'm playing 6pm-7pm,this is for all you ladies and gents who like boozing earlier than usual (and there is a lot, i may add) Me and Jamie will be around from about 4-5 .

Yours Brett

Guest Chris Waterman

I know Stevie is going to post full info this week, to be honest it's been a while since Steve told me who was on, one thing i know is that i'm playing 6pm-7pm,this is for all you ladies and gents who like boozing earlier than usual (and there is a lot, i may add) Me and Jamie will be around from about 4-5 .

Yours Brett

link

The full post will go up later

New Century Soul Warm Up at The Ducie Bridge 7 till 10 free entrance

Brett Franklin, Paul Havikin, Tony Jackson, and Neil Gibson

and note to Brett and Jamie if you are there that early you can come and give me a hand!

Chris W

The full post will go up later

New Century Soul Warm Up at The Ducie Bridge 7 till 10  free entrance

Brett Franklin, Paul Havikin, Tony Jackson, and Neil Gibson

and note to Brett and Jamie if you are there that early you can come and give me a hand!

Chris W

link

Looks like Brett will be playing with his self then :thumbsup: .... if Ducie not starting whilst 7 when he says he's "doing" 6-7 wacko.gif ....

Guest Chris Waterman

Looks like Brett will be playing with his self then :thumbsup: .... if Ducie not starting whilst 7 when he says he's "doing" 6-7 wacko.gif ....

link

I never get a chance to get over to our warm up, but i am sure my disciples told me it ran from 7pm and forgot to add in last post Paul and Tony will be double decking

Chris (kept in the dark ) W.

Edited by Chris Waterman

I never get a chance to get over to our warm up, but i am sure my disciples told me it ran from 7pm and forgot to add in last post Paul and Tony will be double decking

Chris (kept in the dark ) W.

link

I'll be there, I was on at the last one, and it has a great atmosphere, definatly not to be missed..........

JM

link

Chris and Mark, definately 6pm start.(its the anniversary after all)...get there early(to avoid disapointment.......that being all beer could be consumed), that includes John and Di May :thumbsup:

Chris and Mark, definately 6pm start.(its the anniversary after all)...get there early(to avoid disapointment.......that being all beer could be consumed), that includes John and Di May :thumbsup:

link

Brett young fellow, you're probably best getting in touch with Mark E, he mentioned at the Wilton that he might come up on the train with you to Leeds & then we go over together.

I'm sure we'll have speaks during week, but the countdown has begun.......

As a member of the BF stalkers club (and only member going on saturday) I guess I shall have to arrive at about 4pm to do my job properly  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :P

link

Indeed Nini, perhaps even earlier, I can give you secret text mesages and let you know where we, then you can follow about at a discreet distance, maybe in disguise with glass eyes??

Don't let Brett know I said this will you :thumbsup:

yep to the pub

and yep should be there about 7ish

always a  enjoyable start to nite to me :thumbsup:

link

I could be cynical Mike, and point out that Brett's set finishes at 7pm :thumbsup:

Useful info for Ducie Bridge

Best value drinks if you're on a big 'n are the ever popular Echo Falls Chardonnay (£6 a bottle-where can you go wrong) and same price for the red (shiraz methinks ) and rose. Also do this gr8 Irish cider (forgotten it's name but it's in a big bottle) that really hits the note.

Sorry I don't own the place-just work round the corner -it's my lunchtime haunt;-)

Yours Brett

link

And I'll be speeding down the East Lancs road from the match and should be joining these 2 misfits at about 6ish!!! :thumbsup:

Rich

Brett young fellow, you're probably best getting in touch with Mark E, he mentioned at the Wilton that he might come up on the train with you to Leeds & then we go over together.

I'm sure we'll have speaks during week, but the countdown has begun.......

link

This little idea discussed at the Wilton looks like it could be a goer Jamie :P .... otherwise a long way to fetch the car back from after a :P or :thumbsup::thumbsup: .... :( ....

Memo gone into "head office" (the mrs) and just awaiting "ratification" (the counting of browny points earned) :thumbsup: ....

Will confirm with Brett and yourself later during week :ok: ....

Ducie Bridge warm up for New Century Soul club 1st anniversary..Sat 27th NOV...

6pm to 10pm free entry...Memberships available for all niter from steve cato...

dj....

6pm....Brett Franklin(the landlord)

7pm.. Stu...

8pm... Neil Gibson

9pm.. From the Greystone rare soul club..Tony Jackson and Paul Havakin..

4 hours of quality soul from RnB/new 60ts/cross over/ etc...good sound,cheap beer and large overnight car park next door for all niter...Look forward to seeing you all there...

If you need more info then call me on 07752084878..website..www.cooloff.net